The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Seems pretty weak if that's the only thing. Why not add an extra perk to the 3 you get? That would be worth it.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

^ I don't care which one takes more skill. Whatever gets me more kills is the one I'm gonna use
laugh.gif
. I don't agree that the AC130 is better when people are inside though.

If you had the skill... that would transfer to more kills. AC lets you cycle through 10 different missiles and doesn't get shot down as quick.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

BostonThreeParty wrote:

AC130 is way more consistent when it comes to kills, ever since i switched to it i've had more success than the chopper gunner
No way. The AC130 has a limited angle of shooting, while the chopper gunner can turn 360 degrees. The chopper gunner also stays in the air way
longer than the AC130. Once people get inside, you can't kill people the with the AC130. With the chopper gunner, at least you can shoot through windows
accurately. I called in 4 chopper gunners and 2 AC130s today and murked the other team with the chopper gunner every time, while the AC130 got me only around 8
kills each time.

To the dudes talkin about their KD - try living in a dorm with a roommate who goes negative every match
sick.gif
. Since break started and I've been playing
without him, I've raised my KD from .94 to 1.12.
pimp.gif

BTW, I used to be a little lenient towards prestiging due to losing my M16 and ACR, but the M4A1 is my new gun of choice. With stopping power (I also use FMJ),
it takes around 5-6 bullets to kill someone, sometimes less, and with its big clip size you can consistently get 3-4 kills per clip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AC-130 takes more skill than CG and btw AC is way better when opponents are in buildings.
ac130 is garbage. takes to long to reload. when and if you miss, with the reload time, it gives the opponents enough time to run inside where theyare safe from fire. i rolled with the ac130 when i first started, but switched to the chopper gunner. ac130 is just too slow

Originally Posted by doosta45

BostonThreeParty wrote:

AC130 is way more consistent when it comes to kills, ever since i switched to it i've had more success than the chopper gunner
No way. The AC130 has a limited angle of shooting, while the chopper gunner can turn 360 degrees. The chopper gunner also stays in the air way
longer than the AC130. Once people get inside, you can't kill people the with the AC130. With the chopper gunner, at least you can shoot through windows
accurately. I called in 4 chopper gunners and 2 AC130s today and murked the other team with the chopper gunner every time, while the AC130 got me only around 8
kills each time.

To the dudes talkin about their KD - try living in a dorm with a roommate who goes negative every match
sick.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, I used to be a little lenient towards prestiging due to losing my M16 and ACR, but the M4A1 is my new gun of choice. With stopping power (I also use FMJ),
it takes around 5-6 bullets to kill someone, sometimes less, and with its big clip size you can consistently get 3-4 kills per clip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AC-130 takes more skill than CG and btw AC is way better when opponents are in buildings.
ac130 is garbage. takes to long to reload. when and if you miss, with the reload time, it gives the opponents enough time to run inside where they are safe from fire. i rolled with the ac130 when i first started, but switched to the chopper gunner. ac130 is just too slow

you do realize you can cycle through 3 different mounted weapons right?

^yes and its still slow. its just not quick enough. you can only turn the gun so far.

chopper gunner > ac130

youll get a nuke faster and more often with the chopper than with the ac130

To me the whole point of prestiging is to keep replay value high.

Itd be boring to just stay at a level 70, half the fun is unlocking guns.

My first time through I didn't use the famas, the FAL, or the M16, now thats all I use.

BostonThreeParty wrote:

kills each time.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ac130 is garbage. takes to long to reload. when and if you miss, with the reload time, it gives the opponents enough time to run inside where they are safe from fire. i rolled with the ac130 when i first started, but switched to the chopper gunner. ac130 is just too slow

you do realize you can cycle through 3 different mounted weapons right?

as long as your constantly cycling through out all three guns shooting you will almost have a constant rate of fire. AC-130 can get a triple kill with onelarge cannon shot, lets see that happen with the Chopper Gunner

Originally Posted by bonde111

Originally Posted by gil23

who snipes in mw2? ive tried to, but i havent got used to it. i was a beast in cod4 with sniping in hardcore (one shot one kill everytime) i guess since it takes multiple shots to kill dudes, i aint feeling it that much.

I do. I have Mastered the Barrett 50 Cal and got the "title" for it, and am working on the WA2000. I find it to be fairly easy most of the time. I have the FMJ and Thermal for both. I'm sitting at 70, and going prestige I think is stupid, it's totally not even worth it to lose everything just for a "special" symbol.
its more than just a symbol this time around buddy
wink.gif

So what do you actually get then?
you get veteran and master challenges for each gun, that means more titles and symbols and you get more titles for each prestige..... get a guneach prestige and stick to it until you unlock everything, this way you dont lose all your progress..next prestige a different gun
wink.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone know how you get the old school mario emblem?
Think it's get a 10 killstreak without any killstreaks equipped.

How do you have no killstreaks equipped? Can you unequip them?

who snipes in mw2? ive tried to, but i havent got used to it. i was a beast in cod4 with sniping in hardcore (one shot one kill everytime) i guess since it takes multiple shots to kill dudes, i aint feeling it that much.

I do. I have Mastered the Barrett 50 Cal and got the "title" for it, and am working on the WA2000. I find it to be fairly easy most of the time. I have the FMJ and Thermal for both. I'm sitting at 70, and going prestige I think is stupid, it's totally not even worth it to lose everything just for a "special" symbol.
I love sniping. Gotta say the thermal feature is a great addition.

Just miss the days when they gave you 2 claymores.

Someone should help me get my mario icon by doing the dumb tactical insertion respawn thing... never have I done this... but for the mario icon I will stoop tothis level
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Someone should help me get my mario icon by doing the dumb tactical insertion respawn thing... never have I done this... but for the mario icon I will stoop to this level
roll.gif
you wanna do it right now? Me first

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Marathon pro + Lightweight pro + Commando pro = ultimate lulz.
THIS.

I got 18 straight kills using the knife.
laugh.gif

It's soooo fun
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom