The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by KingRamey

#$## campers. I don't care what any of you dudes say. I mean really how much damn skill does it take to sit in a building and just pick people off? Straight sickening. Especially on skidrow.... wow. So many dudes be camping in that building right next to A and it's @#$#@#$ ******ed. I mean really though fam, you bouta spend the whole game in that building? What a joke.
grin.gif

u mad?

i am a proud camper [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sometimes[/color] when its necessary

grin.gif
Camping is never necessary.... unless you suck at the game
indifferent.gif
you sound mad. it doesnt take much skill to run and gun either... trust me. and its a lot more inconsistent.
Yes, I am quite enraged sir. True it doesn't take skill to run and gun, but it takes EVEN LESS skill to camp. Real talk though, explain to me how difficult it is to sit in a building and just kill unsuspecting dudes?

Eh I may be taking this a little too seriously though
laugh.gif

Just that today every game I played in was full of campers. I really don't get why they decided to make EVERY map in the game so large.... the maps in COD4 were perfect.
its not like i sit in the same building all game (unless its working for me), i usually move around quite a bit actually, just not as fast aseverybody else.

#$## campers. I don't care what any of you dudes say. I mean really how much damn skill does it take to sit in a building and just pick people off? Straight sickening. Especially on skidrow.... wow. So many dudes be camping in that building right next to A and it's @#$#@#$ ******ed. I mean really though fam, you bouta spend the whole game in that building? What a joke.
grin.gif
so ....out flank and kill them. I have played this game since the day it came out, and honestly I have never had a problem with campers. I thinkyou just suck.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Camping to me is dudes sitting in corners or looking down stairwells with SHOTGUNS.
indifferent.gif

Holding an area(s) down isn't always camping, especially in domination.
Agreed.

BTW, I got SitRep Pro last night 100% legit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Took me from level 37-53 to get it, playing 90% Search & Destroy. I'd say it makes you and your teammates footsteps a little louder thanNinja Pro, and enemy footsteps deafening
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I originally thought that it would cancel out Ninja Pro, but it doesn't. It only makes theirfootsteps a little louder. I'd still recommend getting it if you have Turtle Beaches or Tritons, as it really does make a difference.

My playing style is a little bit of both. I run and gun but when i get to closer to a higher killstreak reward i become much more defensive. In the end i wouldrather go 40-20 with a win than 40-8 and lose.

yall campers sound pathetic trying to defend sitting a room for 5 min without moving either analog stick... when u see an enemy he most likely has his backtowards you and you barely have to aim your controller. what kind of game is that
roll.gif

No one should everever get killed by the same camper twice. Bust in a window and start spraying or cook a grenade and blow dudes leg off. Then I usually waitfor him to come back and kill him again and they usually stop.

Was playing TDM some dudes were nuke boosting. SO instead of complaining, I through a grenade killed both of the boosters. And then I followed the guy on myteam who was helping them so he couldn't boost. In the end, they quit because I was stopping there "fun".

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Nati P

Almost got 2500 kills with the G18
pimp.gif
I'll prestige again afterward.
The prestige challenges carry over so if you prestige right now you won't lose the amount of G18 kills that you have. I don't use that gunthough so you might just be waiting to prestige again because you don't feel like waiting to unlock it again. If that's the case then disregard mypost.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

pimp.gif
The prestige challenges carry over so if you prestige right now you won't lose the amount of G18 kills that you have. I don't use that gun though so you might just be waiting to prestige again because you don't feel like waiting to unlock it again. If that's the case then disregard my post.
laugh.gif
Seriously?!? I thought they would reset like the rest did, that's the only reason I didn't prestige again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Bout to run HC S&D after a game of Madden... anyone want in at like 1230 est?

sent you a request
Word... should get a couple people playing..

Paging labrev
nerd.gif
I'll be on after I finish this stupid calc stuff.

We should play ground war or domination though
nerd.gif

sent you a request

Paging labrev
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Im in HC S&D mode right now my dude
laugh.gif

gonna be a lvl 1
smh.gif

sent you a request

Paging labrev
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Im in HC S&D mode right now my dude
laugh.gif

gonna be a lvl 1
smh.gif

laugh.gif
do you get a lot of points in S&D though? Cause I heard that akill is only worth 50 points
sick.gif

You prestiged again though? I'm still tryna get through this first one, at level 68 right now.

pimp.gif
The prestige challenges carry over so if you prestige right now you won't lose the amount of G18 kills that you have. I don't use that gun though so you might just be waiting to prestige again because you don't feel like waiting to unlock it again. If that's the case then disregard my post.
laugh.gif
Seriously?!? I thought they would reset like the rest did, that's the only reason I didn't prestige again
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, I thought the same thing before I prestiged the 2nd time, but I didn't really care that much so I did it anyway. I was kinda
pimp.gif
when I realized that they did carry over, because I had like 230 kills withChopper Gunner/Predator Missile so they were 2 quick challenges to level me up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To the dude above me, each kill in S&D gives you 500EXP, but only 50 points.

This clown i just spanked in madden quit in the 2nd Q down 7-27
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
so now im just playin the cpu running out the clock ughhh

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, I thought the same thing before I prestiged the 2nd time, but I didn't really care that much so I did it anyway. I was kinda
pimp.gif
when I realized that they did carry over, because I had like 230 kills with Chopper Gunner/Predator Missile so they were 2 quick challenges to level me up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To the dude above me, each kill in S&D gives you 500EXP, but only 50 points.
Wow, much appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom