The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif
Killed that dude by hitting him with the stun. This is my last game though
laugh.gif
yea that was crazy.. first time i seen that happen... and for the round win too.

man in a ffa last night got a chopper gunner carepackage and got killed by someone doing that package glitch and im one cg from my acheivement. i was so mad ijust pulled the plug on my xbox lol

everybody camps at some point in time in this game....your lying to yourself to say you dont...if your playing game modes that rely on teamwork, of coursesomeone is going to camp. Its all strategy...you dont want a team full of run and gunners...you need a few people to just lay in wait.....the thing that kindof gets me with this game is that, people are going soley for kills instead of wins...like my man said a few pages back...going 40-8 and taking a L isnt tooappealing...unless your comfortable with posting numbers instead of wins...

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

everybody camps at some point in time in this game....your lying to yourself to say you dont...if your playing game modes that rely on teamwork, of course someone is going to camp. Its all strategy...you dont want a team full of run and gunners...you need a few people to just lay in wait.....the thing that kind of gets me with this game is that, people are going soley for kills instead of wins...like my man said a few pages back...going 40-8 and taking a L isnt too appealing...unless your comfortable with posting numbers instead of wins...

thats why half of time in demolition you can't get mad at me when im picking you off defending A and B

Originally Posted by teamj0rdan

I would rather go 13-15 with a win then go 40-8 with a L.. Most others will disagree

I disagree. Because i feel that 8 deaths > 15 deaths. 15 deaths is just hurting your team, unless you're playing Domination........

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Man, I was playing like garbage today.
smh.gif
Im lost out there without Ninja Pro
laugh.gif

2 people in a party is not enough to be successful with the random goons they stick you in with to go up against clans...

I tore it up on sub base though...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what guns are everyone using now and what perks?

SCAR-H with silencer, M93 Raffica with silencer, semtex, stun nades

Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Commando Pro

That's usually my default class. I switch to the M16 silenced, Cold Blooded, and Ninja for S and D

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what guns are everyone using now and what perks?

SCAR-H with silencer, M93 Raffica with silencer, semtex, stun nades

Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Commando Pro

That's usually my default class. I switch to the M16 silenced, Cold Blooded, and Ninja for S and D

interesting...im currently using the Famas and the AUG

Run n gun is:
P90 w/ Halo
Throwing Knife/Stun
Marathon Pro/Lightweight Pro/Commando Pro................. seems like everybody is using it now
laugh.gif

Reg:
M16 w/Halo
Marathon Pro/Stopping Power Pro/Commando Pro

Snipe:
Inter /silencer
Marathon/Stopping Power/Steady Aim

M16/UMP45/FAMAS w/ Red Dot & FMJ. Red Dot & Grenade launcher atm for M16 since i didnt unlock more attachments yet.
Stinger for secondary
Perk 1: Bling
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Commando Pro
Death Streak: Martyrdom

Scar-H w/ no attachments just started using it
Stinger for secondary
Perk 1: Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Steady Aim Pro
Death Streak: Martyrdom

Predator Missile/Harrier Strike/Pave Low for my Killstreaks.

Ive been changing around my setups and just started using Bling since theres not really that many great Perk's in slot 1. I was using Sleight earlier butdecided to switch it up since reload times usually not important and the faster aim is negligible. Also ive been thinking about changing off of Commando Profor Perk 3 but Steady Aim seems useless since i always aim with those guns in the first setup.

Back
Top Bottom