The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I know its bad this time with all these new noob friendly perks but its not like we dont have access to any of them plus theres always ways to counter allthese perks ie; use ninja pro for hb sensor, scrambler for claymores or sit rep etc. Ppl. need to stop getting frustrated (like i used to
frown.gif
) & realize atthe end of the day its only a game

one thing that sucks here is that when you enter a room & its a hacked room, you can't quit w/o messing up your w/l ratio. IW should fix it and allowyou to leave the room within 10-15 secs.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Do you guys know if in the glitched maps where you run super fast it counts towards miles ran for marathon+lightweight?
yep, went into a game to run to flags and all that with lightweight i needed 4 miles, ended up being one of those got those 4 miles in like 2minutes

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Got my 5th Nuke in 2 days.
pimp.gif

Its too easy once you get a CG and no one is smart or fast enough to take it down.
laugh.gif
Kids have been on point recently with shooting down my Choppers/Harriers. Its like once it gets into place its done within the first 10 seconds inthe sky. Im playing FFA so IDK if its just a lot of ppl in FFA have a launcher as their secondary. Or if people switch as soon as they see my joint go in thesky. But I swear the most I got out of my chopper per call in last night was like 4 kills before it went down.

Why did you have to run off to your girls though labrev?
laugh.gif

Had a nice 8 or 9 game win streak going during that stretch
pimp.gif

HC S&D is soooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me an labrev goin like 9-1 and 8-1 in the same games and *!%%
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've been getting into Demolition the past few days. Easy way to rack up points and complete challenges, because there are times where the opposing teamall might be in the same location at the same time.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Why did you have to run off to your girls though labrev?
laugh.gif

Had a nice 8 or 9 game win streak going during that stretch
pimp.gif

HC S&D is soooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me an labrev goin like 9-1 and 8-1 in the same games and *!%%
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, I had to eat.I'm down to run some more, I'm on right now.
nerd.gif

Im at work til midnight tonight
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Gonna be on tomorrow before work again though... prob jump on there at like 1130am or noon.

I hit the prestige gun tonight again right before work
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
not having ninja pro killlllls me

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Camping to me is dudes sitting in corners or looking down stairwells with SHOTGUNS.
indifferent.gif

Holding an area(s) down isn't always camping, especially in domination.
Agreed.

EVERY FPS supports camping, thats why they give you snipers!! So its cool for a guy to use an Intervention to pick people off, but if he uses an ACR its camping? Camping is a real life tactic.

Seriously people need to stop complaining or STOP PLAYING. You all sound like a group of salty %*%*%es to be honest. Learn how to out flank and camping wont be a problem. Instead you all keep running into the campers line of sight like dummies?

"U mad?"
No, but you suck @**% at this game so you have to complain. Break your disc, and play another game cause MW2 isn't cutting it.

-The Juice
co $##$@#% sign.
%+@+ was like poetry.

pimp.gif

Preach!!!

On terminal, I was in the bookstore area in the middle of the map behind the counter. Dude just kept running in there with akimbo 1887s trying to shoot me. ButI'd kill him before, shift to another side of the room, shoot him again while he's running at me, then shift positions again. I think I got him 7 timesbefore he decided to flank, only to run into my teammates.

He sent me a hate message after. I said, "U Mad?". He didn't respond.

But yeah, it irks me when someone on the other team goes "%$$&$# campers!" or "all your team does is camp, no skill." Someone even hadthe nerve to say that during an SD game. I mean, damn, I planted the bomb, what you expect me to leave it unguarded and run around to search for you guys?especially since I'm the only guy left? Com'n son! Throw a nade or something

#$## campers. I don't care what any of you dudes say. I mean really how much damn skill does it take to sit in a building and just pick people off?Straight sickening. Especially on skidrow.... wow. So many dudes be camping in that building right next to A and it's @#$#@#$ ******ed. I mean reallythough fam, you bouta spend the whole game in that building? What a joke.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

#$## campers. I don't care what any of you dudes say. I mean really how much damn skill does it take to sit in a building and just pick people off? Straight sickening. Especially on skidrow.... wow. So many dudes be camping in that building right next to A and it's @#$#@#$ ******ed. I mean really though fam, you bouta spend the whole game in that building? What a joke.
grin.gif

u mad?

i am a proud camper [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sometimes[/color] when itsnecessary

grin.gif

Man on skid row im the dude doin the Indy 500 in and out of those 2 center rooms by bombsite A (i think its A...) with my tac knife out dicing up these clownstryin to sneak their way through the rooms and chillin in corners
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

#$## campers. I don't care what any of you dudes say. I mean really how much damn skill does it take to sit in a building and just pick people off? Straight sickening. Especially on skidrow.... wow. So many dudes be camping in that building right next to A and it's @#$#@#$ ******ed. I mean really though fam, you bouta spend the whole game in that building? What a joke.
grin.gif

u mad?

i am a proud camper [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sometimes[/color] when its necessary

grin.gif
Camping is never necessary.... unless you suck at the game
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

u mad?

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
you sound mad. it doesnt take much skill to run and gun either... trust me. and its a lot more inconsistent.

The best players that i play with stay on the move regardless... One dude i run with can have a sniper on em but hes always moving, stops to check hissurroundings once in a while but doesnt sit for long. I try to do the same, if anything for me its running into a whole bunch of enemies too quick that gets mekilled.

grin.gif

u mad?

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
you sound mad. it doesnt take much skill to run and gun either... trust me. and its a lot more inconsistent.
Whenever i play on skidrow and spawn at A i will always post up in that building. Easy pickings. When i die or spawn at C it really isn't thathard to kill them dudes. The top floor is pretty small so a nade' will most likely kill them.

You hate everything in this game when it's done to you (or me) but when you do it, it's so satisfying.
happy.gif

grin.gif

u mad?

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
Yes, I am quite enraged sir. True it doesn't take skill to run and gun, but it takes EVEN LESS skill to camp. Real talk though, explain to mehow difficult it is to sit in a building and just kill unsuspecting dudes?

Eh I may be taking this a little too seriously though
laugh.gif

Just that today every game I played in was full of campers. I really don't get why they decided to make EVERY map in the game so large.... the maps in COD4were perfect.

Back
Top Bottom