The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Killed by shooting tac insertion? Killed by shooting claymore?

nerd.gif

This game..... I don't even know what to say
laugh.gif

ive been doing the same thing with claymores and scavenger. once one kills an enemy, i go pick up that lil blue bag and set up another one.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

sleight of hand > scavenger.

I tried going back, but the slow reload and slower aiming just wasn't doing it for me.

Faster reload and faster aiming might be the difference between multiple kills or death.

So what about if you run outta bullets?
laugh.gif

Use your secondary. Or pick up someone else's gun. No big deal for me.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

sleight of hand > scavenger.

I tried going back, but the slow reload and slower aiming just wasn't doing it for me.

Faster reload and faster aiming might be the difference between multiple kills or death.

So what about if you run outta bullets?
laugh.gif

Use your secondary. Or pick up someone else's gun. No big deal for me.

Usually I make sure to pick up another gun just incase I start beasting

They should make it so that the person running around with the care package actually drops the care package when they die...
Riight?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ that too.

sometimes I wish that you can pick up the bullets of the same gun type you have.

For example: I died rocking a famas-silenced, I go over my dead body without scavenger and I get my bullets from the last round (if I use the same gun).

But wouldn't it make sense that I should be able to pick up bullets from a random famas-red dot sight lying around? Seems like the gun and the attachmenthave to match for that.... as if they carry different bullets
eyes.gif

^ that too.

sometimes I wish that you can pick up the bullets of the same gun type you have.

For example: I died rocking a famas-silenced, I go over my dead body without scavenger and I get my bullets from the last round (if I use the same gun).

But wouldn't it make sense that I should be able to pick up bullets from a random famas-red dot sight lying around? Seems like the gun and the attachment have to match for that.... as if they carry different bullets
eyes.gif

This was possible in COD4

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

umm whats the best headset? for my ps3? i hear you guy talking about tritons and x3s and what nott so can anyone recommend me a good one? like what do you guys have? i want to buy one

nerd.gif

^^ cool video, but the info given was common sense.

i'd like to learn how to snipe, im mostly a run and gun type of player, being impatient is why I die 90% of times.

only time im patient, is when im using C4, ...ain't nothing like getting double/triple kills with C4.

I think I've gotten decent enough to put my GT up and run with some of you guys.
laugh.gif

Eugchkk. Just add NT in the message and I'll accept you. I suck at TDM 'cause I roll FFA all day, haha.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

I think I've gotten decent enough to put my GT up and run with some of you guys.
laugh.gif

Eugchkk. Just add NT in the message and I'll accept you. I suck at TDM 'cause I roll FFA all day, haha.
pimp.gif
thats your PSN?

and i was the same all i played was FFA but after i ran a few games with some NTers i started getting into it and got much better

Back
Top Bottom