The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

HalfwayCROOK said:
Magnum Ta c knife

Marathon
Lightweight
commando

pimp.gif

What's really sad is that people think they're good or that it takes skill to use this setup. It takes as much skill as chainsawing in Gears of War 2,for those who play that game.

I havent played for like 2 weeks. Ive been playing Batman & MX Reflex lately. I plan on getting on tonight an seeing what everyone is complaining about.

Have they fixed the Pavelow glitch where it doesnt count towards killstreak kills? Or is that still a problem? Ive been using chopper gunner but im thinkin ofswitchin it to the Pavelow bu im not gonna switch it unless it counts towards the Nuke.

new patch is out today for pc and is being tested for xbox and ps3

care package fix
bling models fix
sentry placement fix

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

care package fix
bling models fix
sentry placement fix
What was wrong with these 2?
I'm wondering the same thing...anyone?

care package fix
bling models fix
sentry placement fix

Looks like they're leaving commando-uche alone..

bling models are just as strong as they were before the first patch.

the first patch weakened the models, but if you add bling you by pass that patch... if you try using the models without bling right now, you can tell a bigdifference

Originally Posted by dubchester

care package fix
bling models fix
sentry placement fix
bling models fix
the 1887 put fmj on them the distance and power that the patch fixed is bypassed
sentry placement fix
some people were able to place them in rocks or other parts of the map so they would be hard to destroy, also the range and time it takes the sentry to shootis being fixed

Is sensitivity levels different for the xbox? Im playing on PS3 and even at sensitivity 3 its really hard to get good aim with. I keep hearing that everyonesusing like 5-7.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

care package fix
bling models fix
sentry placement fix
bling models fix
the 1887 put fmj on them the distance and power that the patch fixed is bypassed
sentry placement fix
some people were able to place them in rocks or other parts of the map so they would be hard to destroy, also the range and time it takes the sentry to shoot is being fixed

Thats so ******ed

Sentry guns were like the only thing that is OK in the game........

instead of fixing things that are more important like Commando and the knifing which is so weak. Or scavenger........
tired.gif

The world's most broken multiplayer experience keeps spitting out new glitches.. Apparently, there's a hack that gives you MINUS 5 million experiencepoints per kill, in other words bringing you back to rank 1:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1061810p1.html

I'm not sure if it brings you back to the very first rank or the first rank of the particular level of prestige that you happen to be in at the time.Infinity Ward better fix this S-O-O-N, because I can guarantee that I wouldn't be playing this game ever again, or at least for a very looong time if myrank was reset to 1. And so do other people from the comments I read in the article.

Did Infinity Ward have their pets test this game?

Just read about that hack aswell, how can people think its fun or "cool" to hack a game or take advantage of glitches...your not good, your a cheaterthat is wrecking the game for other players...

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

dubchester wrote:

COOLnificent wrote:

IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:

care package fix

bling models fix

sentry placement fix

bling models fix

sentry placement fix

some people were able to place them in rocks or other parts of the map so they would be hard to destroy, also the range and time it takes the sentry to shoot
is being fixed

Thats so ******ed

instead of fixing things that are more important like Commando and the knifing which is so weak. Or scavenger........
tired.gif

theres nothing wrong with scavenger fam
indifferent.gif

Aight y'all it's that time. OJ bout to break you off with another class for champions. My classes never fail.

this is for my run and gunners out there:

UMP - Akimbo
AA12 - Grip
Marathon pro
Cold blooded pro (if you know how to flank)/ Stopping Power (if you are not good at shooting above the legs)
Steady Aim Pro/Ninja (if someone is rockin a HBS)

This is for my people who liked my ACR class:

AUG HBAR - Silencer (if you are worried about showing about showing up on the map)/ Grip (if you want ACR accuracy)
G18
Scavenger Pro or Bling Pro (for silencer and grip)
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Happy Killings people.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

care package fix
bling models fix
sentry placement fix
bling models fix
sentry placement fix
some people were able to place them in rocks or other parts of the map so they would be hard to destroy, also the range and time it takes the sentry to shoot is being fixed

Thats so ******ed

tired.gif
Yall trip me out complaining about perks and guns. How about IW fix the damn matchmaking so a group of more then 2 doesn't consistently drop aplayer!
mad.gif

you know whats hilarious... if you catch people doing the usain bolt have a kit with the throwing knife....
laugh.gif
im still kinda new and got 10 kills in like 2or 3 matches with just the knife.

Lately I've just been rocking the intervention w/ stopping power + sleight of hand. Aims down crazy fast, move crosshairs over target, pull trigger. Prettymuch always a 1-hit. I've been going 28-6 !!% for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom