The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

sleight of hand > scavenger.

I tried going back, but the slow reload and slower aiming just wasn't doing it for me.

Faster reload and faster aiming might be the difference between multiple kills or death.

So what about if you run outta bullets?
laugh.gif

Use your secondary. Or pick up someone else's gun. No big deal for me.
And honestly I very rarely go through 3 clips until i get to my chopper gunner but I am using the FAMAS and not an automatic AR
Also I think sleight of hand > * when using the ump.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Kicktionair said:
Originally Posted by sole vintage

dubchester wrote:

COOLnificent wrote:

IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:

new patch is out today for pc and is being tested for xbox and ps3

care package fix

bling models fix

sentry placement fix
What was wrong with these 2?
I'm wondering the same thing...anyone?

bling models fix

the 1887 put fmj on them the distance and power that the patch fixed is bypassed

sentry placement fix

some people were able to place them in rocks or other parts of the map so they would be hard to destroy, also the range and time it takes the sentry to shoot
is being fixed

Thats so ******ed

Sentry guns were like the only thing that is OK in the game........

instead of fixing things that are more important like Commando and the knifing which is so weak. Or scavenger........
tired.gif

theres nothing wrong with scavenger fam
indifferent.gif

Some aspects of scavenger need to be fixed, I agree. Not the ammo part, but claymores should stop being refilled after 2, maybe 3 times. The same with noobtubegrenades. The continuous claymores are ridiculous and can be exploited to the extreme on some maps.

LOL, what if someone is a team player and uses a stinger as their secondary? Or if they have a shotgun, a secondary they can only use in close battles. Andpicking up another gun is not always an option. Like the first shootout on Terminal, on a team deathmatch. I can easily empty all my bullets during the firstshootout and the only way I could pick up a new weapon is if I went into the enemy's territory, which is a certain death. Scavenger is not a must for allweapons, but whenever I use the SCAR or ACR, I start seeing "low ammo" in no time unless I have scavenger on.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by sole vintage

dubchester wrote:

COOLnificent wrote:

IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:

new patch is out today for pc and is being tested for xbox and ps3

care package fix

bling models fix

sentry placement fix
What was wrong with these 2?
I'm wondering the same thing...anyone?
bling models fix

the 1887 put fmj on them the distance and power that the patch fixed is bypassed

sentry placement fix

some people were able to place them in rocks or other parts of the map so they would be hard to destroy, also the range and time it takes the sentry to shoot
is being fixed

Thats so ******ed

Sentry guns were like the only thing that is OK in the game........

instead of fixing things that are more important like Commando and the knifing which is so weak. Or scavenger........
tired.gif

theres nothing wrong with scavenger fam
indifferent.gif

Some aspects of scavenger need to be fixed, I agree. Not the ammo part, but claymores should stop being refilled after 2, maybe 3 times. The same with noobtube grenades. The continuous claymores are ridiculous and can be exploited to the extreme on some maps.

At DOOSTA

I said fix

indifferent.gif

fam

i run with scavenger, and i exploit the unlimited claymores/grenades/flash/stuns. ive had dudes upset at them thinking i only got one claymore, and they comeback the same way they came the first time and get killed.

when i first started using scavenger the first thing i noticed was unlimited ammo and equipment as long as you stay alive.

11 days 9 hours = 5th prestige level 18
1.89 win ratio
1.3 k/d ratio
Vector=best rushing gun besides ump

^ that too.

sometimes I wish that you can pick up the bullets of the same gun type you have.

For example: I died rocking a famas-silenced, I go over my dead body without scavenger and I get my bullets from the last round (if I use the same gun).

But wouldn't it make sense that I should be able to pick up bullets from a random famas-red dot sight lying around? Seems like the gun and the attachment have to match for that.... as if they carry different bullets
eyes.gif
You can only pick up ammo from your own dead body (like you said) and from a gun with the same camo as yours. So for example, if you use a FAMASwith Red Tiger Camo, you can't pick up ammo from a FAMAS with Arctic Camo.

BTW, the FAMAS with Red Tiger looks ridiculous.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does your connection have any affect on your play?? I Swear sometimes when I get killed what they show on the kill cam isn't what I saw in realtime

Originally Posted by henz0

Does your connection have any affect on your play?? I Swear sometimes when I get killed what they show on the kill cam isn't what I saw in realtime
Yea, definitely. Especially if you get in a battle with the person that is hosting. This really annoys me sometimes because I'll shoot someonetwice in the chest area with the M16 or something and move on thinking I've killed them out of habit, but they keep shooting back.

Just a quick heads up theres a new minus xp glitch witch gives you minus 5mil when you get a kill. Its on the infinity ward website about it. All you need todo is if it happens to you singn out straight away and then turn your xbox off immediatly.

Originally Posted by henz0

Yup... Up and Down speeds play a big role in this game...

I got on last night an played a couple games. Maybe because i suck and have a horrible k/d ratio that its still fun for me. I strictly play domination ordemolition and i always go for the objectives rather than just trying to get kills. For bigger maps i usually use the FAL and for smaller maps i stick with theUMP. Fun times.

Sent a few req out i think a nt FFA match would be epic
laugh.gif
. Thats allI play anymore but if you dont place in the top 3 you get a L

how do you guys feel about the P90? good gun? what attachments and perks do you recommend with this gun?

Originally Posted by Sighfur

how do you guys feel about the P90? good gun? what attachments and perks do you recommend with this gun?

it's decent for a "run n gun" type.
For casual, no thanks. Takes way too many bullets to get the kill.

Not bad, high fire rate and a big clip but you gotta get used to its recoil... sorta kicks up and to the left or right... I mess with it with a silencer on it.

silencer w/ marathon, stopping power or light weight, and commando

Thanks, im gonna try the P90 w/ silencer ..it should help me with the recoil.

also, how are the Red Dot Sight and Holographic Sight different? Because with the Holo, you can kind of see through the Dot?

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

silencer w/ marathon, stopping power or light weight, and commando
I would replace commando with steady aim, if you're out there just running around.
Either way, both perks work with the type of play you are describing (run n gun).

I'm sort of new to this MW2 thing. I just got the game about 2 weeks ago and I play casually. I'm on level 12 right now and does anyone have any tipsfor me?? I'm using the SCAR right now and IDK what to use or what gun is the best to use in the game. I love to run around and shoot people, but sometimeswhen I know where everyone is I like to sit around and wait for people to come to me.

Back
Top Bottom