The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

That was the game that he was jackin all my AC130 kills though
laugh.gif

We both had our 11 kill streaks up at the same time and he was just blasting people with the CG... i only got like 2 kills with AC130
smh.gif
smh.gif

I know its all good.

I dunno maybe... Girls got TV rights at this point
laugh.gif
... shell prob hit bed around 1030 though.

Ill post in here if im gettin on.

I absolutely dominated S&D. I'd get the last kill in a round, and my killcam showed all of their claymores and the other team was like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I love sitrep now.

youngmoney wrote:
18-5 fraij?? cmon man u better than that
are you guys playing right now cause im bout to go over to a friends and i wanna play wit u 2
labbrev...its like that huh? wow u r crazy good
you to r about to get a friend request
its gonna be like...A Ragz or sumthin like that
Just incase you send a fr, my GT has the spaces included.

Man, I usually don't say anything about noobtubes but.....I was one kill away from a nuke and dude shoots off a noobtube and kills me.
mad.gif

-The Juice

So I just blasted dude TWICE right in the middle of his chest with the intervention..got TWO *#%%!%+ hit markers and all he does is lay down in laststand...team mate kills him and I get the assist.

@@$%

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

So I just blasted dude TWICE right in the middle of his chest with the intervention..got TWO *#%%!%+ hit markers and all he does is lay down in last stand...team mate kills him and I get the assist.

@@$%

I hate that
smh.gif

they need to get rid of the invulnerable frames that last stand has. once a person is about to fall into last stand they are invulnerable for 3 to 4 sec

When the other team camps, I allow that to be an open invitation to go crazy with the noob tube/danger close/one man army. Love doing that. I'm not sure ifone guy had a nuke equipped but I killed him when he was 24-0.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I absolutely dominated S&D. I'd get the last kill in a round, and my killcam showed all of their claymores and the other team was like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I love sitrep now.
SitRep Pro w/ a good headset = a wrap for the other team in Search.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Man, I usually don't say anything about noobtubes but.....I was one kill away from a nuke and dude shoots off a noobtube and kills me.
mad.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

When the other team camps, I allow that to be an open invitation to go crazy with the noob tube/danger close/one man army. Love doing that. I'm not sure if one guy had a nuke equipped but I killed him when he was 24-0.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

mad.gif

-The Juice

When
the other team camps, I allow that to be an open invitation to go crazy
with the noob tube/danger close/one man army. Love doing that. I'm not
sure if
one guy had a nuke equipped but I killed him when he was 24-0.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Man, some people who play regular Team Deathmatch are %$*%@%* sorry. I usually play Hardcore or HQ, so I was
eek.gif
when I realized how easy it is in TD. Joineda match with 6 minutes left and went 18-8
smh.gif
pimp.gif
After I clean up a little, going to hop back on
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

SCAR with extended mags and scavenger is phenomenal. It fixes the two only things that are wrong with the gun: 1. short clip & 2. reload time. Well, the reload time is the same, but you don't have to reload as frequently with the extended mags. I don't get the hype with the heartbeat sensors. Whenever I pick up a weapon with one, it always distracts me from looking at the action and I just stare at the heartbeat monitor. Besides, a lot of people, such as myself use ninja so it's useless against these people.

The heartbeat sensor is helpful when you get used to it......You kinda have to time when the signal goes out so you can see who is around you. Of course youjust cant stare at it but once you time the pulse, it helps a bit.

mad.gif

-The Juice

When the other team camps, I allow that to be an open invitation to go crazy with the noob tube/danger close/one man army. Love doing that. I'm not sure if one guy had a nuke equipped but I killed him when he was 24-0.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

what map were you on, and what game mode?

nerd.gif

-The Juice

mad.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
eek.gif

what map were you on, and what game mode?

nerd.gif

-The Juice

LOL. Rundown. Domination Ground War. GT is jdpapa32. Doubt it was you, though.

Back
Top Bottom