The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

laugh.gif
nah not that bad... Like $150/month right now using electric heat which is a huge portion of it.

I keep hearing MAG is a good game..........Im sure they will find glitches too, but i dont think they have killstreak rewards like nukes and stuff.

I tried to play for a lil while today and
smh.gif

Care packages and e-drops everywhere.
And it really sucks cuz i usually run the e-drop but now i cant because people just think im glitching.
Any word on the patch's release date?

Originally Posted by JN115

I wish there's a game mode where you can play tdm, domination etc. without those killstreaks cuz i'm tired of everyone including ppl. in my team camping. It's Domination for Christ sakes 

I'm shocked they haven't created one yet. That would be hot to have a mode where there were no killstreaks or just UAV enabled.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I wish there's a game mode where you can play tdm, domination etc. without those killstreaks cuz i'm tired of everyone including ppl. in my team camping. It's Domination for Christ sakes 

I'm shocked they haven't created one yet. That would be hot to have a mode where there were no killstreaks or just UAV enabled.

i want one

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Yo Labrev what you think of those dudes we were running with ???
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

They were cool, pretty funny too
laugh.gif
I wouldn't mind running w/ that same squad again we were doing work.
pimp.gif

QFT i mean I'm a killer but after i got to my spot and looked at the radar only to find out that the flag that we literally spawned right next too still wasn't capped
mad.gif

I got my first flawless today was so close for nuke but kill streaks were miserable...2 kills from harrier and 4 kills from ac130 both got shot down with the quickmess
mad.gif
ended up 19-0

Is there something wrong the stingers?
nerd.gif

I tried to shoot a uav down but then the missile just exploded half way in the air....

Oh and the camping is...just.... sickening.

just got thru mashin for an hour or two... then i started playing terrible. ran up on at least 4-5 games where dudes were doin the care package glitch. i tried it out and pulled it off on favela a few times. we were up 7100-3500 or somethin crazy.. so i didnt really care.

its lame though. in one match on underpass, these dudes had 3-4 choppers and 2 harriers goin in on us. we held it down, but its only a matter of time before they get the W. simpshlt.

im slightly above average (at best)... GT: JDZZL02

After all these glitches I'm thinking Infinity Ward is letting hackers expose all the glitches possible so they can all be patched at once so they won't have to go through Microsoft's Certification process a bunch of times.

Felt like 05-07 Kobe Bryant today... carrying the team.

Winning TDM 75-65, with me getting 42 of the kills
laugh.gif

People be learning to carry launchers on them now... anyone notice how fast their choppers/harriers/ac130s get shot down?

Originally Posted by its Labrev

After all these glitches I'm thinking Infinity Ward is letting hackers expose all the glitches possible so they can all be patched at once so they won't have to go through Microsoft's Certification process a bunch of times.

we can only hope so
laugh.gif

i thought maybe 2K sports was doing the same, but boy was I wrong. The game is soooo dang glitchy still after like 2 or 3 patches
smh.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

same thing I was thinking. Idk why Microsoft is slow with the Cert process. But until then I am spamming the mess out of that Derail rock glitch
pimp.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

go back to the good ol cod4 days just UAV airstrike and heli

Originally Posted by Squalie413

go back to the good ol cod4 days just UAV airstrike and heli
eek.gif

best idea i've heard in a while. honestly, the kill streaks were cool and all at first but now many people are just playing to get them rather than playing to win the match

smh.gif
at the carepackage glitch.
smh.gif
got my KD down by .02 tonight
smh.gif
not playing till they patch this.

Might play COD4. Just all these glitches, and the fact that people (including ones in this thread) are proudly using them is disgusting

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Damn, that care package glitch is super easy. Not the flash gordon one, thats simple as hell. But the infinite care package one.

I decided to try it on Estate after I got my harriers, and it worked so easy, I destroyed the other team. However, I don't think i'll be doing it unless the other team is doing it, if that.

Because, I realized while im doing this nonsense, trying to get a good care package. I'm in no way contributing, my teammates are out numbered, i'm not getting any kills on my own, and its just pathetic to sit back on the outskirts and re-up on care packages all match.

It was cool the first time.. but like all glitches, its cheap, always.
couldn't agree with you more...

Trying to get use to this Barrett sniper! Had 4 game winning kills yesterday sniping, though it's fun and all I only manage to have 10+ kills!

Back
Top Bottom