The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I'm on a mission to get a nuke today. Yesterday I was no more than 4 kills away and I jumped off a roof and killed myself.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes i think i have Commando Pro on when I really dont and i just jump off the highest damn spot on a map to Batman murk someone and I hit the ground and splat...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
happens to me at least once a day
laugh.gif

Post up in a corner with a riot shield and blast shield and you will be sure to get a laugh. Dudes get so heated trying to kill me.

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

Post up in a corner with a riot shield and blast shield and you will be sure to get a laugh. Dudes get so heated trying to kill me.

Get the game winning kill for knocking someone out with a riot shield. Its
pimp.gif
and you get a cool title, probably the one I use the most.
Owned.jpg

roll.gif

I caught some dudes boosting, and then when they backed out I kept following them into all their matches and they would quit as soon as they noticed my GT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Care package glitch is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
A friend of mine was doing it yesterday, tons of fun
laugh.gif

But like, how do people figure out how to do the glitch? It's sad really.

^if you think about it, on avg 500,000 people are playin MW2 at any given time..
someone is bound to find somethin just by playing the game..

Yeah game is getting kinda crappy. Double shotguns, random spawn points, care package glitches.. etc

im ready for some new maps. most of these maps suck. i hate karatchi(sp?)

and ive only played rust TWICE. idk why it doesnt come up more.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Yeah game is getting kinda crappy. Double shotguns, random spawn points, care package glitches.. etc
if ya are still complaining about spawn points you either garbage or you havent played enough. the spawn system is the same as cod4: you spawn on the side of your teammates (if you playing team based games). if you go into the other teams spawn/side, that when you will get dudes spawning behind you. for instance, you playing domination and your squad captures flags a&b. the other team will spawn at c. if you go over to c to try to capture it, dudes will be spawn in that general area of c.

the exact thing would happen in cod4. if 3 of your teammates go to the other side of the map to flank the enemies, and two people stay and snipe. eventually the 3 that went will flank, but the spawn sites will switch. so the dudes that stayed to snipe will get flanked with the enemies respawn behind/near them.

i guess people still hasnt understood the spawing system with cod4/mw2. you will get dudes spawning behind you if your teammates flank the enemies and their new spawn is where you are at, which is the other side of the map. try it, then you will understand. you spawn on the side a majority of your teammates are at.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

havent played for a while, can someone tell me what is the care package glitch and how can it be done

Its not even a glitch.

Get a care package and hold out the smoke but dont throw it. Enjoy your Usain Bolt speed.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

havent played for a while, can someone tell me what is the care package glitch and how can it be done

Its not even a glitch.

Get a care package and hold out the smoke but dont throw it. Enjoy your Usain Bolt speed.
That, and there is a new found glitch where you get unlimited care packages. Not sure how to do it though, my friend wouldn't explain it to me
laugh.gif

Any 1 kno if they will will be releasing map packages? I'm getting tired of some of the maps already specially Karachi, Underpass, invasion, and Quarry! Oh and derail! Lol

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Its not even a glitch.

That, and there is a new found glitch where you get unlimited care packages. Not sure how to do it though, my friend wouldn't explain it to me
laugh.gif
Get out your care package.

Walk up to something you can climb over.

Press the button A, as your climbing up tap the d pad to the right twice.

And you should have your care package out still after.

Call it in, collect your goodies, use what you got, and you should have another care package after.

Repeat first steps.

If you get resupply I guess it doesn't work. It works for me however....

Back
Top Bottom