The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Game is unplayable online now
its seriously getting ridiculous, dont mind the camping, or akimbo fmj models so much, but this care package glitch
has got to go
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

pimp.gif
  Just dropped the nuke on Derail. Always feels good to get that Duke Nukem

-The Juice
Gratz
pimp.gif
I could only imagine how good that felt after all you been through
laugh.gif
. I haven't even called in a nuke yet
smh.gif
Me neither

I think i can do it, but i dont wanna get frustrated over it.

I mean once you get to the AC 130 or Chopper gunner, you're good

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW...HAD A 24 KILL STREAK ON SCRAPYARD AND IM CAMPING ON TEH SECOND LEVEL IN THE BUILDING WITH THE THREE STORIES...SOME GUYS COME IN AND DOESNT SEE ME SO I SHOOT AT HIM BUT IT DEFLECTS OF A RAIL AND I END UP MISSING AND RUNNING OUT OF BULLETS IN MY CLIP SO I RUN AFTER HIM WHILE HE SHOOTS ME WITH HIS MAGNUM AND HE RUNS OUT SO I GO FOR THE KNIFE....BOOM GETS ME AND MY FIRST NUKE IS DOWN THE DRAIN....FFFFF MMMEEEEE 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Yeah game is getting kinda crappy. Double shotguns, random spawn points, care package glitches.. etc
if ya are still complaining about spawn points you either garbage or you havent played enough. the spawn system is the same as cod4: you spawn on the side of your teammates (if you playing team based games). if you go into the other teams spawn/side, that when you will get dudes spawning behind you. for instance, you playing domination and your squad captures flags a&b. the other team will spawn at c. if you go over to c to try to capture it, dudes will be spawn in that general area of c.

the exact thing would happen in cod4. if 3 of your teammates go to the other side of the map to flank the enemies, and two people stay and snipe. eventually the 3 that went will flank, but the spawn sites will switch. so the dudes that stayed to snipe will get flanked with the enemies respawn behind/near them.

i guess people still hasnt understood the spawing system with cod4/mw2. you will get dudes spawning behind you if your teammates flank the enemies and their new spawn is where you are at, which is the other side of the map. try it, then you will understand. you spawn on the side a majority of your teammates are at.

i just hate when they spawn you in the MIDDLE OF THE MAP

or where you just died...that's even worse...and then you get killed by the SAME dude! fml
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i just hate when they spawn you in the MIDDLE OF THE MAP

or where you just died...that's even worse...and then you get killed by the SAME dude! fml
frown.gif
yeah i hate that too, but i just take the L/death and move on to the next spawn point. it just so happen somebody was spawn camping. but ive logged in about 4days of game play and i know where about 90% of the spawn points are at on all the maps. but you really only get the same spawn point as before, is when the other spawn points have been taking (my logic) because playing ffa, ill 'hold down a section' of a map that is a known spawn point, but people wont spawn there because im 'occupying' that spawn point. but they will spawn at the other spawn point at the other the end of the hall though.

3rd time around and this will probably be the first time using and LMG's. RPD ain't like it was in COD 4 but still is pretty damn good
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got my first Nuke last night. Came home from ballin and hopped on right quick before I got in the shower. 2nd game in called it in. My boys was goin crazy. Since all we do is play FFA its a lot harder than when you play TD or Domination. I had been soooo close (23-0, 3 times in the last couple days) and had my boys in my ear everytime I pick up the sticks talkin about its never gunna happen, you suck.

Needless to say they are on a mission to get one cuz im rubbin it in every chance I get. Im sure everyone gonna already be at the crib with my brother playin when I get out of work tonight.

That was the first legit Nuke Ive seen in FFA (I havnt played with Labrev) and it really is a lot harder than in team matches since you cant wrangle the other team into one spot with the CG. It all comes down to whether or not people are shooting down killstreaks or not in FFA. Because camping wont do you any good since they usually spawn the guy you killed right next to you so he can get that revenge.

Also to get the End Game accomplishment (Nuke symbol and w/e title you get) do you have to get the 2 nukes in the same prestige. Or can you prestige and then still get it when you get your second nuke. Cuz im not gonna go into my third prestige if it clears it until I get the second one.

Was playing last night, and was on this sorry %$# team
sick.gif
I'm not the greatest player, but I can hold my own. Went 22-11, and the next best score on my team was 8-17
smh.gif
I just turned off my 360 and went to sleep. I was so
mad.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

All this nuke talk has got me back in the race. I'm gonna go in today.
Its like a weight is lifted off your back once you cop one. I was starting to think it wasnt gonna happen in FFA and just had it equipped "Just in Case".

Damn, that care package glitch is super easy. Not the flash gordon one, thats simple as hell. But the infinite care package one.

I decided to try it on Estate after I got my harriers, and it worked so easy, I destroyed the other team. However, I don't think i'll be doing it unless the other team is doing it, if that.

Because, I realized while im doing this nonsense, trying to get a good care package. I'm in no way contributing, my teammates are out numbered, i'm not getting any kills on my own, and its just pathetic to sit back on the outskirts and re-up on care packages all match.

It was cool the first time.. but like all glitches, its cheap, always.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow, I just saw the new (not really anymore) way to do the unlimited air drops. That %%** is way too easy. Honestly how does something that simple get past the guys at IW?

Im just waiting for someone to find a way to get Nukes delivered in care packages, and then I will be done with the game if that happens.

It's unplayable now because of the unlimited care package thing. Especially since i just prestiged and don't have cold blooded/stinger to shoot down all the nonsense.

I wish there's a game mode where you can play tdm, domination etc. without those killstreaks cuz i'm tired of everyone including ppl. in my team camping. It's Domination for Christ sakes 

Back
Top Bottom