The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Doing the care package glitch with your whole team in one spot on TDM is halarious.
Me and my crew heard it from te opposite team.

ME2 > MW2

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i turned the nuke on for the first time 3 days ago...first game i play with it on i got a 24 kill streak....since then i have had 5 24 streaks, 4 23 streaks and many other over 20 and then this happens....
Spoiler [+]
TACTICAL NUKE IMBOUND
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

11rstwi.gif

o8cjkl.jpg

24w6eqq.gif

29zye5w.gif

nz282w.gif

ANn6k.gif

2qs44qr.gif

me and my homies were messing around with riot shields during TDM we were all running with the RIOT clan tag,marathon,lightweight,and commando pro. By the time the 2nd match started everyone was rocking a riot shield, ##$+ had me
roll.gif

^Do that during HTDM, they die quicker which leads to nerd raging. .

Does anybody else but me get headaches after playing a few rounds of mw2 on the ps3?
grin.gif

every game I play has nothing but care package glitches
smh.gif
I've given up till all this is solved....went back to bad company 1 for ps3

Just started messing around w/ the riot shield..

Its actually pretty fun and hilarious at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Just started messing around w/ the riot shield..

Its actually pretty fun and hilarious at the same time
laugh.gif
Yea I can't help but laugh when I see someone enter into the room with a riot shield. We usually end up trying to flank each other for a good 15 seconds before one of us gets the upper hand for the kill
laugh.gif
 It's like we're doing some ballroom dancing +#!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

any recommendations on a good headset?

not tryin to pay $170 for some turtle beaches, but willing to spend a bit
just pick up the tb x31s (100bucks) and call it a day. to rich for your blood, pick up the x1s (60bucks).

i had these two dudes upset, either i was super bored or just on a mission but i followed these dudes for a good 60minutes. i stopped them from getting a nuke from boosting on 10 different occasions. if one of them wasnt the host in every match i wouldnt have noticed they left, but the host migration would come up. after i stopped dude when he had 23 kills, he sent me a heated messege
laugh.gif
then after that they started begging to let them get the nuke. i said eff it turned off the xbox and finished soaking my jeans.

i havent played this game in a long time, went back and played it the other day and went 3-8 for like 3 games straight
smh.gif

i think this might be the first game i sell

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

ME2 > MW2

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MW2 story mode is such garbage honestly. They really should have just made MW2 an online only game instead of wasting time with an actual campaign mode. That way they could have focused on all the glitches in this game.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by doosta45

any recommendations on a good headset?

not tryin to pay $170 for some turtle beaches, but willing to spend a bit
just pick up the tb x31s (100bucks) and call it a day. to rich for your blood, pick up the x1s (60bucks).

i had these two dudes upset, either i was super bored or just on a mission but i followed these dudes for a good 60minutes. i stopped them from getting a nuke from boosting on 10 different occasions. if one of them wasnt the host in every match i wouldnt have noticed they left, but the host migration would come up. after i stopped dude when he had 23 kills, he sent me a heated messege
laugh.gif
then after that they started begging to let them get the nuke. i said eff it turned off the xbox and finished soaking my jeans.
I have the x1's only thing I don't like about them is there is to many wires.

Played COD 4 today & realized how fun that game was. No glitches, overpowered killstreaks, silly perks & weapon attachment

Damn the 360 patches arent out yet. I was hopin my weekend hiatus was gonna be more than enough time for the patch to come out. Im not tryin to hop on tonight and still see care package glitchers.

I would also like to see is no party chat in FFA. But IDK if that will happen. Im getting a little tired of "Booster Hunting" especially when I start 6-0 and about to get my harrier and then I hear "Enemy Pavelow Inbound" only to look at the score and see someones 9-0 and their boy is 0-9.

Michael-Vick-Cmon-Son-DDotOmen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom