The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Two times I've been 19-0 only to check the score and realize there are boosters in my match, and I end up getting killed while I'm out trying to hunt them down.
mad.gif

Found a pair of boosters in Rundown and Invasion, stopped the boosting at both of those maps...they procede to get a 3rd clan member to snipe while they boost in the corner of Estate by the electric tower.
tired.gif
 None the less, I stopped the boosting and they left after that match, but still.
indifferent.gif

Its gotten to the point where if I dont hear someone got a care package I have to check to see if they are boosting when I hear anything over a 7 killstreak get called in.

Yeah its doing my head in cant play in one of those games cos eventually there gonna get a chopper gunner or something and well loose anyway stupid!

Not sure if this happened to any of you but have you noticed that whenever your teams winning all of a sudden everyone in your team starts lagging then when you look at your connection everyones ping is down to one bar while ppl on the other team's fine & after a couple of mins. you guys are already losing by a lot

haha ran into boosters that weren't smart enough to go into a party system... i followed them for like 5 games.
they ended up sending me a naughty message, which was amusing

Originally Posted by So Authentic

I prestiged once, but i dont think i can do it again... somebody tempt me to do it
nerd.gif

you get a title with a Tiger on it? 
unless you don't like the AK-47, then don't do it, 

finish off all Perks and get titles and Emblems and then just play for the fun of it 

I would also like to see is no party chat in FFA. But IDK if that will happen. Im getting a little tired of "Booster Hunting" especially when I start 6-0 and about to get my harrier and then I hear "Enemy Pavelow Inbound" only to look at the score and see someones 9-0 and their boy is 0-9.
at first this used to piss me off, but now i know where all the boosting spots are at from stopping dudes. but its easy now to find dudes, you either listen for the tactical instersion to pop off. or them reloading. i finally figured out where the boosting spot was at in terminal. i think IW did that that on purpose too
smh.gif

but it be having me feeling
tired.gif
x
frown.gif
when im leading the whole game and not paying attention. i take a look at the score and dude is 19-0. i try to go look for them, but either its too late and he gets to 25 or i get shot by somebody. but to be honest i dont care about boosting, just make it harder for them to boost by not allowing party chat except in team based games.

Patch came out Sunday I think? Maybe yesterday...

I guess I'll add my PSN in here... I'm not that good though
frown.gif

PSN: z__o__c
(thats 2 underscores between the letters)

I normally play during the week between like 6pm and 10 and on the weekend all day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn the 360 patches arent out yet. I was hopin my weekend hiatus was gonna be more than enough time for the patch to come out. Im not tryin to hop on tonight and still see care package glitchers.

I would also like to see is no party chat in FFA. But IDK if that will happen. Im getting a little tired of "Booster Hunting" especially when I start 6-0 and about to get my harrier and then I hear "Enemy Pavelow Inbound" only to look at the score and see someones 9-0 and their boy is 0-9.

Michael-Vick-Cmon-Son-DDotOmen.jpg

wow... people actually do this?...

smh...

takes the fun out of the game....

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn the 360 patches arent out yet. I was hopin my weekend hiatus was gonna be more than enough time for the patch to come out. Im not tryin to hop on tonight and still see care package glitchers.

wow... people actually do this?...

smh...

takes the fun out of the game....

If you play FFA, yes. This happens prolly once every 5 rooms. I know most if not all of the camp spots. But sometimes the map is just too big and people are too stupid to realize someones boosting so the other people kill you when you are trying to find the boosters. 8/10 im able to find them and stop it. But thats not why I play. I hate having to do it. Its just annoying.

They need to patch that care package #*+% ASAP..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dudes having a competition to see who can call in more packages, then after the game bragging talkin about " At least we were good enough to get an emergency airdrop not a reg. package "
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dudes having a competition to see who can call in more packages, then after the game bragging talkin about " At least we were good enough to get an emergency airdrop not a reg. package "
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Happened yesterday when I was playing TD on Quarry. Pissed me off so I started team killing until they hit me with that 3 minute penalty
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ya man be the main one doin it tho...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom