The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

what is this team killing you speak of? Like friendly fire?
Yep
devil.gif

O ok. I dont play a lot of team matches, so I dont know all the lingo over there.

But yea this patch cant come soon enough. I wonder what the next glitch is gonna be. Cuz I know this wont be the last.

This boosting is getting out of hand. The only reason I play FFA anymore is to piss the boosters off. Coming out of nowhere with an AT4 FTW

indifferent.gif
@ playing against a whole squad who used RPG's.

Had this game yesterday on Favela (using streaks like UAV, Counter UAV, and Predator)....SCAR FTW with NO CAMPING
pimp.gif

Dying 5 straight times to end the game FTL.
indifferent.gif

got another nuke on scrapyard but i called it in with 199 left in a domination game and it didnt come in
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
but
pimp.gif
anyways

So I'm looking through the leaderboards and I suddenly notice that one of the people from my friendslist is level 10 prestige 70. He has over 10.000 less kills than me and his score/points are a lot lower. I thought that there was a 5 million point glitch, but I didn't know that there was a glitch that gives you level 10 prestige without requiring kills/points.

Yea some1 messaged me earlier today talkin about they had a 10th prestige room open. Needless to say I didnt go. But im guessing thats the new thing this week. Its gettin ridiculous that theres something new on almost a daily basis now.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea some1 messaged me earlier today talkin about they had a 10th prestige room open. Needless to say I didnt go. But im guessing thats the new thing this week. Its gettin ridiculous that theres something new on almost a daily basis now.

Whenever I play I get at least 3 of these per day... All of them are askin for 1600 MS points or a 3 month card and stuff.... doesnt that just kill the entire point of the game?
smh.gif

I wouldn't mind going to 10th prestige right away, I could work on getting the Fall colors for all my guns.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No way I'm givin some dude 1600 Microsoft points

care package glitch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everyone else was doing it so I decided to do it today and right of the bat 2 attack choppers, stealth bomber, and harrier

is there any way to do it super easy? sometimes it takes me like 10-15 trys to get the glitch
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ IW

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

care packages
pimp.gif

It's still working.
smh.gif
you clowns milking that glitch are ruining it.

I'm not crying but I am putting in Fight Night until that issue gets cleaned up

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

care packages
pimp.gif

It's still working.
smh.gif
you clowns milking that glitch are ruining it.

I'm not crying but I am putting in Fight Night until that issue gets cleaned up
Word.

I can't be playing domination while my whole F'n team is doing that damn glitch and getting dominated.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom