The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Also a bunch of you dudes are acting like little girls real talk. If you hated the care package glitch so much then why didn't you use cold blooded and carry a stinger?

smells like grade B vagina in here
-The Juice
I don't play to shoot down air support the whole match.
You just salty they patched your glitches.
Cheatin $#@

My-T.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

When i play BC2 demo i feel like i have to go so far to get into the action. Does anyone else in here feel the same way?
laugh.gif

Demo is bananas don't get me wrong, but i think I'm just not used to such HUGE maps.
i co-sign, ima stick with mw2

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Anyone with at least a 1.70 K/D or higher. Hit me up. Gt in sig

What kinda elitist @*!! u on
laugh.gif
a 1.70 is BEASTLY.  My joint is only a 1.27 and im almost usually always in the top 3 for points, but I only play TDM.. IMO as long as you're a 1 i !+%+! with you, or if ur a little under 1 at least be on the team communicating and knocking down copters
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Anyone with at least a 1.70 K/D or higher. Hit me up. Gt in sig

What kinda elitist @*!! u on
laugh.gif
a 1.70 is BEASTLY.  My joint is only a 1.27 and im almost usually always in the top 3 for points, but I only play TDM.. IMO as long as you're a 1 i !+%+! with you, or if ur a little under 1 at least be on the team communicating and knocking down copters
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dude taking applications to play

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

When i play BC2 demo i feel like i have to go so far to get into the action. Does anyone else in here feel the same way?
laugh.gif

Demo is bananas don't get me wrong, but i think I'm just not used to such HUGE maps.
Yeah the map size is ridiculous
laugh.gif

Makes sniping
pimp.gif
though cause you feel like you're in a real war or something.

Damn, I wouldn't have said 1.70 KDR had I known it was gonna hurt feelings. I was just trying to get some decent games since the regulars weren't on today.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Makes sniping
pimp.gif
That's what the 4 wheelers are for
pimp.gif

What you know about ridin' solo then hittin' A to go to the back and start sprayin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Makes sniping
pimp.gif
That's what the 4 wheelers are for
pimp.gif

What you know about ridin' solo then hittin' A to go to the back and start sprayin'
laugh.gif
They are
pimp.gif
but they're hard as hell to control
laugh.gif
Like the steering and stuff is hard cause it accelerates pretty fast.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by r0yalty

How many points can you get doing that Care package glitch? I might start doing this until they patch this game
laugh.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
My skill at MW2 > The day your mother birthed you.

There is nothing left that I want to achieve at MW2...so I will cheat to have fun now
laugh.gif

Derail wall glitch =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
eyes.gif
Derail wall glitch.

never said nothing about care package did I? Reading comprehension for the loss. Care package affects all maps. Derail wall glitch affects ONE mape that is rarely played. And not only that, that wall glitch is absolutely useless during team deathmatch.

continue to boo boo. and MyT just mad cause he look like the quintessential elementary drawing of an alien. Skrawny, big headed, bald nerd. F outta here ____
laugh.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by r0yalty

How many points can you get doing that Care package glitch? I might start doing this until they patch this game
laugh.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
My skill at MW2 > The day your mother birthed you.

There is nothing left that I want to achieve at MW2...so I will cheat to have fun now
laugh.gif

Derail wall glitch =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
eyes.gif
Derail wall glitch.

never said nothing about care package did I? Reading comprehension for the loss. Care package affects all maps. Derail wall glitch affects ONE mape that is rarely played. And not only that, that wall glitch is absolutely useless during team deathmatch.

continue to boo boo. and MyT just mad cause he look like the quintessential elementary drawing of an alien. Skrawny, big headed, bald nerd. F outta here ____
laugh.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice

Reading comprehension is pretty good on my end.   
eyes.gif

Shouts to Dukexxsucks getting his first nuke, I still gotta get 1.. never even equipped it
smh.gif

" Yo come protect my body while I use this chopper "
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom