The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by doosta45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PS3> 360, perfect example right there.
ps3 just press xmb, players met > send message > loook back lulz > dude reads it without doing anything cuz it pops up, then bam hes dead .

continue to boo boo. and MyT just mad cause he look like the quintessential elementary drawing of an alien. Skrawny, big headed, bald nerd. F outta here ____
laugh.gif

Aren't Wale's balls in need of care?

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

continue to boo boo. and MyT just mad cause he look like the quintessential elementary drawing of an alien. Skrawny, big headed, bald nerd. F outta here ____
laugh.gif

My-T.

On my way to juggle Wale's balls do you need me to pick you up a bottle of Propecia for your hair loss? The n look like Red Foxx in his last season of Sanford in Son.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by henz0

Shouts to Dukexxsucks getting his first nuke, I still gotta get 1.. never even equipped it
smh.gif

" Yo come protect my body while I use this chopper "
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u's a rookie sonnnn .. lol kant clown on me wit my .91 KDR but i gotts mes a nuke kinfolk

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

laugh.gif

My-T.

On my way to juggle Wale's balls do you need me to pick you up a bottle of Propecia for your hair loss? The n look like Red Foxx in his last season of Sanford in Son.

-The Juice

No one's laughin at you son just chill..
eyes.gif
U corny...

& Duke ya'll kill me with that ayoo mess..
laugh.gif

"They comin up behind ya'll in the house"

"Ayooooooo!"
laugh.gif

lvl 70, 7th prestige.. im done.. fell in love with the ak.. iron sight.. heartbeat.. fmj..
pimp.gif

great to FINALLY hear somethin about new maps
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Multiplayer is BUGGIN right now.. anyone else experiencing difficulties?
yeah i can't even get to the main menu, i gotta go to the dashboard

i get an error saying something like cannot connect to xbox live

XBL is fine, outside of MW2, cuz im in a private chat right now, but MW2 multiplayer is buggin out, hopefully they're fixing stuff

Originally Posted by Sighfur

XBL is fine, outside of MW2, cuz im in a private chat right now, but MW2 multiplayer is buggin out, hopefully they're fixing stuff
it's the multiplayer....can't play online right now. tried with three games, nothing. meh...

Why do people complain about hearbeat? You equip Ninja and you're good to go.
laugh.gif
I always use my silencer, but if I notice a ton of campers in a game I equip heartbeat real quick.
pimp.gif

Complain about noobtubers and akimbo shotguns, you can't do anything about that if you get caught.
sick.gif

just played global thermonuclear was in a private lobby..

basically a nuke(objective) is in the middle of the map and its each teams job to capture it..
you cap it by standing/laying next to it.. each uncontested second is 1 point.. first team to 100 points wins (calls in a nuke)

its ok =/

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

just played global thermonuclear was in a private lobby..

basically a nuke(objective) is in the middle of the map and its each teams job to capture it..
you cap it by standing/laying next to it.. each uncontested second is 1 point.. first team to 100 points wins (calls in a nuke)

its ok =/
like Halo. i hated that game mode.

Back
Top Bottom