The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

add me i dont play alot, but im like rambo and jack bauer combined in one ask sherlock

gamertag- oj simpson x187

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

add me i dont play alot, but im like rambo and jack bauer combined in one ask sherlock

gamertag- oj simpson x187
you wont add me buddy
frown.gif

carepackage = a dropped crate that has a random killstreak in it. You just run up to the crate (make sure it doesn't drop on you) and press the prompted button to retrieve it.

random killstreaks can be anything from UAV's to AC130's also ammo gets dropped often too.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

carepackage = a dropped crate that has a random killstreak in it. You just run up to the crate (make sure it doesn't drop on you) and press the prompted button to retrieve it.

random killstreaks can be anything from UAV's to AC130's also ammo gets dropped often too.

oh thanks. i thought its always ammos
laugh.gif

was playin a game the other day and one of the guys on the other team had Marathon + Lightweight + Commando and was using the P90 and Magnum with Tac Knife
the kid probably finished with 20 knife kills

^
don't tell me this is going to start happening?
dudes were using ac130 as a machine gun

Originally Posted by JJ1223

was playin a game the other day and one of the guys on the other team had Marathon + Lightweight + Commando and was using the P90 and Magnum with Tac Knife
the kid probably finished with 20 knife kills

i do that all the time bro its really not that hard
laugh.gif
i even use the same setup cept with an MP5K so it possibly may have been me

anyways got my first nuke...it was on favela almost didn't get it too... i was wounded on my 24th kill and barely got the last guy  but i guess it was nothing special only 9 REAL kills rest from harrier/chopper

Back
Top Bottom