The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

new maps
pimp.gif

25-10
24-9
In TDM

When you guys go 45-8 in Dom are you guys going for just kills or going for the objective also?

was playin with some whack people in ground war last night, turn on the nuke, got to 23 kills then dies on quarry domination
next game get my nuke as my team has 9900 on rundown
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
52-5

Really? 2 maps we've already played to death and just 3 new maps for $10?  Don't think that's worth it, even with the amount that I play this game.

I was playing demolition just now and I had to turn of my xbox....got so mad.

Teammates doing horrible, thinking this is TD and not planting or defending at all, connection problems, and idiots sounding like damn autistic kids.....I swear some of these kids talk behind their TVs as if they were 6'6 250....when in reality they're either fat/skinny frail..... Yes I'm mad.

If those maps are legit.....

copped just because they have Overgrown and Crash..... wooooooooooooooooow

Im happy

Anyone is encountering this problem, I'm getting MW2 and once the game starts it automatically signs me out of PSN, i tried 2 accounts and no go. I'm getting really worried it gives me sum stupid 80710b36 numbers. anyone has some advice of what to do.

i was running hardcore teamdeath match this morning, and was straight beasting. i had the most kills for 10straight games (30+ kills) before i got bored. hardcore may be my new ffa now.
pimp.gif

Been Messing around with Intervention, I'm starting to really like it because I'm getting the hang of sniping.

Intervention
PP2000
SOH Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim-Might change it for Ninja Pro

With Flash and a Claymore

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Been Messing around with Intervention, I'm starting to really like it because I'm getting the hang of sniping.

Intervention
PP2000
SOH Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim-Might change it for Ninja Pro

With Flash and a Claymore
IMO for your secondary use regular pistol. If you're not a great quickscoper you're gonna want to be able to pull out your sidearm instantaniously (sp?). 

Back
Top Bottom