The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

So i picked up some Turtle Beach x31's last night and all i can say is wow. I only play at night when my wife and daughter go to sleep so usually i can barely hear the tv since i dont want to wake them up. But now its a whole new experience and i feel like i am doing way better than before.

Also ive been rocking the famas since i just prestiged the other night. Thing is
pimp.gif

my GT is AstroPuppy got 53-10-3 just butt raped the other team they all left at the end. 10 assists tho im sucha noob

GetAttachment.aspx

My best match ever, too bad the rest of my team #%@#% sucked
indifferent.gif

2wmex5l.jpg

hit me up if anyone wants to run, just msg me if you're from NT.

GT, bagustin24

Originally Posted by eleet1

So i picked up some Turtle Beach x31's last night and all i can say is wow. I only play at night when my wife and daughter go to sleep so usually i can barely hear the tv since i dont want to wake them up. But now its a whole new experience and i feel like i am doing way better than before.

Also ive been rocking the famas since i just prestiged the other night. Thing is
pimp.gif

Lucky.....

I ordered some online but they are still PROCESSING it after a week..... I guess they are high in demand all over. Nothing at BB

still playing on with the TV on 3

I jumped on Ground War.....

So many kills....... so many

I had just prestiged and I went up up to 14 quick

PSN: Kicktionare

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by eleet1

pimp.gif

Lucky.....

I ordered some online but they are still PROCESSING it after a week..... I guess they are high in demand all over. Nothing at BB

still playing on with the TV on 3

Yeah the ones i got were the last ones at the BB by my house.

So are the turtle Beaches just an alternative to having surround sound. Cuz Ive got a surround sound set up for my tv and I can hear footsteps from different directions and everything. So is there a benefit of getting the TB's.

img00093201002201736.jpg

and this was with NO Camping
roll.gif
that was a backup acct i had. my real one is o iNSaYNe o if anyone wants to get some games in

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

So are the turtle Beaches just an alternative to having surround sound. Cuz Ive got a surround sound set up for my tv and I can hear footsteps from different directions and everything. So is there a benefit of getting the TB's.
If you already have a good surround sound receiver setup, just get some good headphones and plug them in.  You will be able to hear much more without having to turn your receiver up.

went 31-16 and 33-13 in back to back matches.... swag thru the roof right now, lol. watched some videos + took some of NTs advice and switched up my kill streak, its game over now.

now im rolling with Predator, Harrier, and the AC130 or Chopper Gunner. pulling 15+ streaks easily.

Back
Top Bottom