The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Double XP! That's what I'm talkin about. I havent had the urge to play lately, working 9-5, going to the gym and being in bed by 12:30 got me man down.

saw someone else with the BURR clan tag yesterday.
pimp.gif

ill probably get down on some ground war/TDM later. if u shoot me an invite, just put "NT" in the message... gt: JDZZL02

BFBC2 is soooooo much better then this hack/mod/glitch fest!! I havent touched mw2 since BF dropped, its soooo much smoother...

Havent touched this game in almost two months. I have the PC version which is the worst of the 3. Couldnt stand the hacking anymore.

Im not sure how the hacking is like now. I was hoping with the release of BFBC2, the hackers would migrate over there
laugh.gif

Dont think thats the case though.

Anyone running tonight?

Hopefully I'm on spazzin beast mode like last night, add me.
nerd.gif
rafool23

just got a month free of xbox live was hyped to get back on but then i dislocated my thumb and its killing me and This game is pretty much impossible to play with out a thumb.

Anyone else getting this random speed hack in most Ground War games.

Really though. Theres a new hack every month
indifferent.gif

This was already the most glitched online game in history. This new speed glitch that currently is in literally almost half of the online games was just a cherry on top of a %$#$ sundae.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

This was already the most glitched online game in history. This new speed glitch that currently is in literally almost half of the online games was just a cherry on top of a %$#$ sundae.
Speed hack? What in the blue hell is this??

Ayo....if you on live get at me...finna do some damage right now...

.....but wait im watching...ayo after the blazers game...get at me......

GT: Nice Gamertag.

Back
Top Bottom