The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
@ the comments Dante Basco heard tonight coming from my mic

Me, Damnitzlou & his boys just won 22 straight TDM
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif
@ people still playin this mess...

Mister Negative...okay your name says it all.
laugh.gif

Yea because me & my username made this game an unplayable glitch filled mess... 
smh.gif

You doofuses think your cleaver bringing up my username whenever i don't agree with something??

Tell me why my cll phone rang the other night at like 2 am. I reached for it, and knocked my mic off the table, and now its broken
indifferent.gif
Ran a few games with #NT last night. It was fun. I could still hear this dude Mayor terrorizing folks through my tv
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^^^ Did he use the "hey what's up ______" line then proceeds to tell them shut up after they answer?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Rafool

^^^ Did he use the "hey what's up ______" line then proceeds to tell them shut up after they answer?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
that %@+* is comedy
Yeah he did. "Hey ______ how you doin?... YOURE TRASH SON. YOU HAD 21 KILLS BUT STILL LOST. KILL YOURSELF" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif

dudes i play do that same S!!!
I be dyin
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

damn son. me and my homies beasted for a a lil while, won 8 straight.... then i peaced out. i need to get in on some NT runs tho.

nerd.gif

xbox: jdzzl02

I Need To Run Wit Some NT Folk...Yall Be Having Jokes On There...

GT: PUMKINEsCoBaR24 Im Down For TDM HTDM GW

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif
I shoulda joined but I was feenin for some Search. Mayor is hilarious on there though. One time he was snappin on a couple of my boys. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you woulda joined we prolly woulda never loss, after a while it was only 4 of us and it seemed like the other 2 dudes were always slackin
smh.gif

I haven't been on lately since my peoples never on anymore...I can't stand playin with random dudes.

I'll be on around 9ish so invite me.

GT: dunksrnice

W/L Ratio - 2.03
K/D Ratio - 1.52

Ground War, Domination, Head Quarters & Hardcore Headquarters. I trash talk alot because it's my way of fun, and I paid 60 dollars to win, not lose. If you wanna win, add me.

Back
Top Bottom