The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I'm on right now if someone wants to send an invite.

GT: PLVN

No mic and I haven't been playin much so I'm a little rusty.

eNPHAN wrote:
how did i miss?
I'm saying, dudes can't even hit me with an invite anymore.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Yo! How did I miss this thread,
Gamertag: s1eepyboy

I'll prolly add whoever.
Edit: & yes I have a mic...I'll punch a baby in the throat

Dunks r nice wrote:
^Danny, you never accept my invite.
I know man, sorry. I'm usually running with my friends or some NTers when you send me invites.
If you're on, I'll run with you tomorrow forsure though.

I'm heated played ffa i was like 25 for 1. and some douche gets out the game and breaks the server match. arggggggghh.

I had the game of my life the other day in a TDM wish I had the nuke equipped but oh well..

Went 48-2.

New best for me lol.

Entered a game and it was 25 nothing...

Decided to stay and check it out, this dude was hacking the hell out of the game until he got a nuke...

GT was killer lok1

I was so damn rusty/hesitant yesterday been a damn while, got in the flow after a few games though.

PLAN you need to cop a mic sir, I could've saved you from like 5 deaths if you heard me.
laugh.gif

Once my chinese food came (chicken wings and hot sauce) I was out.
pimp.gif

Those Colombian dudes we played to start yesterday were the most annoying group. In the large maps them dudes would hide in random corners with shotguns (time would expire and they would've even have 6000 on the score), in the small maps they got wrecked.
sick.gif

Anybody know anyone that hosts them 10th prestige lobbys? I just made a new 2 month account but I don't feel like leveling it up. PM me or somethin with the info.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Anybody know anyone that hosts them 10th prestige lobbys? I just made a new 2 month account but I don't feel like leveling it up. PM me or somethin with the info.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you got to pay them money or ms points to enter them

Back
Top Bottom