The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Those Colombian dudes we played to start yesterday were the most annoying group. In the large maps them dudes would hide in random corners with shotguns (time would expire and they would've even have 6000 on the score), in the small maps they got wrecked.
sick.gif

smh.gif
Mad annoying

Nick, I dont know anyone personally but my dude is gonna put me on as soon as he gets invited to it, I missed the last 1
smh.gif
.. gimme ur # or something so I can hit u up as soon as it happens

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone find it easier to get headshots with the m4?

Absolutely man. I've gotten Fall with it twice and really haven't come close to Fall with any other guns (except ACR).

It must jump up to headshots or something, because I too find it very easy to get them.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

am I the only one who is good in hardcore deathmatch? its like i go in regular and turn into kwame brown
i play both. in cod4 that was all i played. in hc people camp like a female dog though.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone find it easier to get headshots with the m4?

Absolutely man. I've gotten Fall with it twice and really haven't come close to Fall with any other guns (except ACR).

It must jump up to headshots or something, because I too find it very easy to get them.

Especially with SoH Pro, seems like it auto aims right on their face.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Those Colombian dudes we played to start yesterday were the most annoying group. In the large maps them dudes would hide in random corners with shotguns (time would expire and they would've even have 6000 on the score), in the small maps they got wrecked.
sick.gif

smh.gif
Mad annoying

Nick, I dont know anyone personally but my dude is gonna put me on as soon as he gets invited to it, I missed the last 1
smh.gif
.. gimme ur # or something so I can hit u up as soon as it happens
Next time I'm on Live I'll message you my number, goodlook.

To the dude askin about M4 headshots, I definitely think it's really easy to get them. 

just starting to play again.

alright, ac130 or the chopper?

i just got the ac130, but i failed big time. got only like 4-5 kills. I keep forgetting how to switch weapons
laugh.gif
smh.gif
(im on PC). It was too late before i found out. I havent tried chopper yet

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

GT: dunksrnice

W/L Ratio - 2.03
K/D Ratio - 1.52

Ground War, Domination, Head Quarters & Hardcore Headquarters. I trash talk alot because it's my way of fun, and I paid 60 dollars to win, not lose. If you wanna win, add me.
Are you the dude who's ranked like 200 in the world?

i prefer the chopper gunner, just because i like the continuous fire... i mash with the AC130 too sometimes tho.

i always seem to get offed after about 6-7 kills (got an 18 streak twice today). still learning the best spots to camp out and chill while my airstrikes do work. after that, its game over.

all i need is fall camo and a nuke... then i can check this game off the list.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

i prefer the chopper gunner, just because i like the continuous fire... i mash with the AC130 too sometimes tho.

i always seem to get offed after about 6-7 kills (got an 18 streak twice today). still learning the best spots to camp out and chill while my airstrikes do work. after that, its game over.

all i need is fall camo and a nuke... then i can check this game off the list.
Yeah, Id rather have the continuous firing. chopper will be my next unlock.

btw who is is [NT]Pikachu?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

just starting to play again.

alright, ac130 or the chopper?

i just got the ac130, but i failed big time. got only like 4-5 kills. I keep forgetting how to switch weapons
laugh.gif
smh.gif
(im on PC). It was too late before i found out. I havent tried chopper yet
chopper gunna dont fall for ac hype

Last night was comedy.. Me & a teammate were standing in 1 of the buildings in Favela and 1 of these Marathon/Lightweight/Commando dudes come in and knifes me, then knifes him, so im like " How u let him kill you ? " ... He goes " What he did was so amazing I kinda just got down on my knees & let him have me "
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Secondly.. This dude NYCballer has a blank name during gameplay so some dude on our team asks him how does he do it and I replied " U gotta get 1million headshots ".. Dude just went OFF for a good 20mins about how he knows my type & he'd slap me with a bag of money and how much drugs he deals, gave his address saying if I show up 20 gun shots will go thru the door & !#+@
laugh.gif
dude was crazy

Back
Top Bottom