The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

c54367194a7a697f925fea9104c3a586d11ad1f6.jpg

Playing demolition

I can't even play the game anymore without getting a message every 5 minutes about a "10th prestige lobby" man, get the eff outta here with that garbage

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Haven't had a good match in a few days. Camping has been at maximum level...
But I managed this damage, using a Scar, then  Ran out of ammo and picked up a silenced scar.. did work with that too.
2 20+streaks in the same match.
i wish i cant get into lobbies with people that have low ranks like that.
tired.gif
it would just be down right funny.
laugh.gif

If you’re an Xbox Live player on Modern Warfare 2, there are some big updates hitting tomorrow (March 30th) in the early morning. Included in those are:

The Stimulus Package (Downloadable Content)

The first dlc for Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer hits exclusively first on Xbox Live. It’ll be coming to other platforms at a later date as well, but tomorrow morning you’ll be able to download the 5 new maps including Bailout (seen above), Salvage, Storm, and my favorite classic maps Crash and Overgrown.

Double XP

Originally planned to do it this weekend, but we’ve decided to throw the Double XP switch early when the new maps hit. So jump online with the new DLC and check out the two new DLC specific playlists.

Stimulus and Hardcore Stimulus Playlists

These two playlists are 100% dedicated to the new maps, and are Double XP enabled. So jump on and experienced the new DLC you downloaded, get double XP, and experience all your favorite gametypes along with some hardcore variants of them.

Ranger maps added to HCHQ

We’re adding a few maps to the Hardcore Headquarters Pro playlist on Xbox Live, allowing you now play all the Ranger maps in this gametype, something I know a lot of users have been asking for! These maps include Highrise, Invasion, Skidrow, and Terminal.

Title Update

Along side the DLC, but something ALL of our users will get, is a title update for Modern Warfare 2. Included in this update is support for the DLC (if you choose to purchase it), as well as some tweaks to the One Man Army perk, some matchmaking updates that will help our international users find more locally hosted games thanks to how ping is now sorted, and various other code updates that will help improve the overall quality of multiplayer on Modern Warfare 2.

There is no exact time you can expect all this, I’d say early morning when traffic is at its lowest, but by the time you wake up and get online I’m sure it will be available to most of you on March 30th! See you online all this week!

Originally Posted by henz0

so im like " How u let him kill you ? " ... He goes " What he did was so amazing I kinda just got down on my knees & let him have me "
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

For those who have prestiged and are close to level 70, are any of yall saving up some of those green prestige challenges worth 10000 points? Like if you get 500 kills with a weapon. I'm going to save up 5-6 of those and when the double XP period hits, I get 20000 points for each of them and rank up mad quick.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

For those who have prestiged and are close to level 70, are any of yall saving up some of those green prestige challenges worth 10000 points? Like if you get 500 kills with a weapon. I'm going to save up 5-6 of those and when the double XP period hits, I get 20000 points for each of them and rank up mad quick.

Would that work? If so, I'll go ahead and do that as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

thats a hell of an idea

I've been doing it for several prestiges now to get past those annoying early levels. I need to hit level 18 (AA-12) and level 31 (claymores) ASAP. Not to mention Scavenger and Ninja (pro).. Half of the maps I can't play without these.

But if you save up 5 10000 point challenges for the double XP period, it comes out to a 100.000 experience points, that's 1000 team deathmatch kills within a couple of minutes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

thats a hell of an idea

I've been doing it for several prestiges now to get past those annoying early levels. I need to hit level 18 (AA-12) and level 31 (claymores) ASAP. Not to mention Scavenger and Ninja (pro).. Half of the maps I can't play without these.

But if you save up 5 10000 point challenges for the double XP period, it comes out to a 100.000 experience points, that's 1000 team deathmatch kills within a couple of minutes.
pimp.gif
Those levels without my claymore/scavenger set up are
sick.gif

got me runnin around with marathon like a noob

I was doing horrrrrrrible.

Dudes camping like crazy didn't help out either but still
smh.gif

Hopefully I do better tomorrow on the new maps
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom