The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

We had sherlock running around with an RPG the whole time.
laugh.gif

Then we picked up a dude Duke made friends with talking about Kansas St.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Secondly.. This dude NYCballer has a blank name during gameplay so some dude on our team asks him how does he do it and I replied " U gotta get 1million headshots ".. Dude just went OFF for a good 20mins about how he knows my type & he'd slap me with a bag of money and how much drugs he deals, gave his address saying if I show up 20 gun shots will go thru the door & !#+@
laugh.gif
dude was crazy
smh.gif
and i never even got an answer to my question...
roll.gif

just started playing this again, first time since the beginning of december. was rusty as hell at first but im gettin back into the groove slowly, when are the new maps comin out and how much are they gonn abe?

RPD /w fmj is pretty beast. I picked one up after I killed a guy using it and proceeded to beast. Went like ~40-2
laugh.gif

Haven't had a good match in a few days. Camping has been at maximum level...
But I managed this damage, using a Scar, then  Ran out of ammo and picked up a silenced scar.. did work with that too.
2 20+streaks in the same match.

SCAR + silencer is nasty. lately ive been running with Bling x SCAR + ACOG Sight + Silencer.

vicious.

a couple of NTers added me yesterday, ill accept the requests today. i dont normally send game invites... but feel free shoot me one. im usually down to run for a match or two.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

look at the team your playing against though. Highest was a 51 1st prestige
laugh.gif

True. but I was still happy. lol.

Why you trying to rain on my parade
frown.gif

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom