The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

got my 2nd nuke
pimp.gif
I was so hyped goin into the next match all I did was run around with the riot shield
laugh.gif
also got my k/d to 1.16
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'm off of COD/XBL until Wednesday/Thursday. Need to crack down on finals, I moved it to my car. Yes it is that serious
kansas, though
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Aus10
The Panamanian can shut up.
r0yalty, you just plain suck at video games in general, go sell your xbox.
Read that out loud to yourself and see how lame you sound
smh.gif
laugh.gif
You're a joke son

FPS Russia is dumb funny, lemme find the first vid I saw of him, there's a part that had me in tears.

EDIT: Hilarity starts at 3:00
laugh.gif

those russian videos were pretty damn funny. when he started talkin about how dudes had "no honor", that really hit home for me.

then he started talkin about rapin bltches...
laugh.gif

anyone use the ACR? i decided thats the next weapon im gonna level up. accuracy is nice... damage is lookin ugly tho. what attachments/perks do yall recommend?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

those russian videos were pretty damn funny. when he started talkin about how dudes had "no honor", that really hit home for me.

then he started talkin about rapin bltches...
laugh.gif

anyone use the ACR? i decided thats the next weapon im gonna level up. accuracy is nice... damage is lookin ugly tho. what attachments/perks do yall recommend?
acr is a beast with slight of hand + stopping power

If you like picking up a dead guy's gun half way thru your killstreak.

The only guns I can get large killstreaks on with sleight of hand are the burst weapons. Every other gun I go through too much ammo.

Your accuracy may be much better than mine, but I'd recommend Scavenger Pro and Stopping Power for the ACR. I just can't seem to get more than a 5KS on SoH ammo alone with the ACR. That gun shoots peanuts. Its accuracy though, is
eek.gif

My little brother DESTROYS with an ACR & Thermal Scope. He got Fall Camo in about 3 nights of playing with that ++%+... 
roll.gif

Anybody trying to get a tourney going? I was thinking with classes ended for everybody in the upcoming weeks people would have a 2 week period of off time.

Maybe we can get a group of 20 - 28 people and we can get maybe a draft going on players or just have teams of 4 - 5 preset and we can get things going.

took some of the advice and was running with the ACR this afternoon. i did alright... the gun is atrocious in close range though. i was rolling without stopping power or FMJ, which im sure would help. i wanted to get a better sense of the power without the perks... and it seems like it takes 1/2 a clip to kill someone. thats definitely not whats poppin.

ill be on in a half hour or so...
nerd.gif

Found a few people to run with on Hardcore last night. Ran with the F2000 all night. Accuracy is buns and the clips empty quickly, but it's my running class so I'm usually dead before I run out of bullets
laugh.gif
smh.gif
This chick last night was beasting with the UMP. One match she put us all to shame and went 33-4 on Storm
eek.gif
Good thing she was on our team
laugh.gif
Looking forward to playing after work. No more hardcore solo dolo
pimp.gif

I need to start rolling with a winning team, everything is looking alright except my darn wins..i am like 500 games below .500(smh)

Got my 3rd nuke today
pimp.gif
, second time on Rundown and I dont even like that map really.

smh.gif
roll.gif
@ mayor " So..... Who yall think is the cutest player in the league right now?? " " I think shannon brown "

eek.gif
@ 1:46-1:50

Back
Top Bottom