The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

eek.gif

i got murked like 3 times in a row by a quick scoper the other day.... couldnt even be mad, that shlt is a straight BEAST technique. quick scoping is like the David Banner finisher from Def Jam Fight for NY. first you die, then you get demoralized by watching the replay.

[h1]Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Map Pack Deploys Next Month[/h1]
500x_mw2_01.jpg
Enough whining about the high price of the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack! It's time to whine about the likely high price of the Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack, due out early next month for the Xbox 360.

During a company financial earnings call last week, Activision's Thomas Tippl seemed to indicate that the next map pack release for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 would drop in the latter half of the calendar year. Apparently Thomas Tippl cannot read a calendar, because June 3, the day the Resurgence Pack is scheduled to hit Xbox Live, is definitely on this side of the year. Perhaps he was talking about the PlayStation 3 and PC versions?

Either way, it's great news for both people who enjoy playing Modern Warfare 2 and people who enjoy complaining about it.

For the players, Infinity Ward is celebrating the announcement with two double experience point weekends, one starting on May 28 and the other on June 4, after the Resurgence Pack is released.

As for the complainers, Activision was very pleased with the sales of the $15 Stimulus Pack, so there's a good chance the Resurgence Pack will follow a similar pricing model.

As for details, all we know so far is that the pack will contain five maps. Here's hoping none of them are remakes, though judging by the name, I'd say one or two might be likely. Fingers crossed!

from kotaku

Originally Posted by sole vintage

500x_mw2_01.jpg
Enough whining about the high price of the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack! It's time to whine about the likely high price of the Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack, due out early next month for the Xbox 360.

During a company financial earnings call last week, Activision's Thomas Tippl seemed to indicate that the next map pack release for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 would drop in the latter half of the calendar year. Apparently Thomas Tippl cannot read a calendar, because June 3, the day the Resurgence Pack is scheduled to hit Xbox Live, is definitely on this side of the year. Perhaps he was talking about the PlayStation 3 and PC versions?

Either way, it's great news for both people who enjoy playing Modern Warfare 2 and people who enjoy complaining about it.

For the players, Infinity Ward is celebrating the announcement with two double experience point weekends, one starting on May 28 and the other on June 4, after the Resurgence Pack is released.

As for the complainers, Activision was very pleased with the sales of the $15 Stimulus Pack, so there's a good chance the Resurgence Pack will follow a similar pricing model.

As for details, all we know so far is that the pack will contain five maps. Here's hoping none of them are remakes, though judging by the name, I'd say one or two might be likely. Fingers crossed!

from kotaku
just give me shipment & creek and i'll finally hop back on consistently 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

500x_mw2_01.jpg

from kotaku
this is what the new maps are probably going to be  #MW2 Resurgence Pack maps include Shipment, Vacant, Revolt, D.C. White House, and Abandon

this dude mayor is mad suspect
smh.gif
smh.gif

you lucky you got that NUKE henzo, had i been there you wouldve never got it due to me Kill stealin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ +20 predator missile, you sounded OD mad over the mic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"son i cant belive i just got a +20 on a predator missile, yall savages"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this dude rafool runnin up to dude and killin him the other night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

FPS Russia is dumb funny, lemme find the first vid I saw of him, there's a part that had me in tears.

EDIT: Hilarity starts at 3:00
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dude comparing rape to love making

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

500x_mw2_01.jpg

from kotaku
this is what the new maps are probably going to be  #MW2 Resurgence Pack maps include Shipment, Vacant, Revolt, D.C. White House, and Abandon
eek.gif
happy.gif

if they have a white house map, it better have the front lawn, etc. or else its gonna turn into some tiny *** map 

My dude Mayor is hilarious. " Hey ______. How are you? How you doing? SHUT UP! You went 5-12. Turn off your Xbox son. Oh I'm a n____? Well this n_____ just whooped your !*# "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^"who's cuter mo Williams or Daniel Gibson"
laugh.gif
this dude mayor is comedy

them dudes we ran against as camping HEAVY! laying prone 99% of the game in the randomest corners
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Whts u guys killstreak line up?

I usually run with either of these 2:

predator
harrier
chopper gunner

or

harrier
chopper gunner
nuke

listened to that podcast. seen/heard about the old maps, im sure those will be dope. carnival sounds pretty ill.

no white house tho... thats lame. hold out hope for the 3rd DLC.

Make sure you guys finish your goals when playing with me, if not I will to protect your life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

them dudes we ran against as camping HEAVY! laying prone 99% of the game in the randomest corners
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yoooooooooo
smh.gif
that *%!% was crazy them dudes was playing like it was a real life war zone and you couldnt die.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom