The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Just got 2 nukes in 3 or 4 games
pimp.gif
.. 5 total now

All quiet and ^%$# then the nuke goes off and you start laughing 
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll be on later if anyone wants to run.

Are these $%**%$ gonna keep selling us old maps on new CODs? The next IW COD will release map packs with 3 new maps, wasteland, and estate. Selling us +%@* we already have.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Are these $%**%$ gonna keep selling us old maps on new CODs? The next IW COD will release map packs with 3 new maps, wasteland, and estate. Selling us +%@* we already have.
laugh.gif
i like how they pretend that we don't know which maps are going to be released.

the game was hacked up the butt a short while ago releasing the names of all the multiplayer maps

Henz finally got me back good, nh.

Now I know what it feels like to get your hard earned kill stolen.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Eff Henz and the other no names, couldn't win a damn game vs em with random people yet I was always on the top of the list, smh.

I had to use UAV and counter-UAV vs them savages and alternate between 6 classes smh.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Eff Henz and the other no names, couldn't win a damn game vs em with random people yet I was always on the top of the list, smh.

I had to use UAV and counter-UAV vs them savages and alternate between 6 classes smh.

roll.gif
You stayed with that heartbeat sensor, claymores, and shotty though...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I used heartbeat sensor in 1 game (large map) for like 2 minutes, out of the 5 games I lost.
laugh.gif

Of course I'm gonna use shotty when NYCBaller running in building's with claymores sittin' in a corner, the !%@@ I'm supposed to do?
laugh.gif

Did work with the M4.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I used heartbeat sensor in 1 game (large map) for like 2 minutes, out of the 5 games I lost.
laugh.gif

Of course I'm gonna use shotty when NYCBaller running in building's with claymores sittin' in a corner, the $@%@ I'm supposed to do?
laugh.gif

Did work with the M4.
pimp.gif

yea....i had to use marathon/lightweight/ninja with a silenced shottie....*#@% was all bad...you guys were too much

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

man... yall aint jokin about the savages. i dropped a predator the other day with 4 dudes camped out behind the gas station on invasion. by the time it hit, all them dudes were gone. smh.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

THIS

*dead* @ this kid crying about me camping in a message.

This dude really wants me not to camp on FFA?! You must be out your !@#@++ mind....
roll.gif

some dude on my team just went 1-27.... he obviously aint bout this life.

im chillin with my nephew, so ill probably be online most of the night. hollerrrrrrrrr.

Back
Top Bottom