The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Are even half of you dudes actually decent @ COD4?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Are even half of you dudes actually decent @ COD4?

laugh.gif

I've never even played any of the CoD games. So I'm probably going to suck at first.
laugh.gif

I preordered from a gamestop about 15 miles away near home over the weekend...I was originally going to pick it up tomorrow. I just changed my mind and want topick it up tonight at 12:00.

However, I didn't know there was a gamestop near my school....If I go around 10:30 to stand infront of Gamestop,do yall think im gonna be able to get ahand on a non-pre ordered copy? Gamestop employees, how many copies yall get for non pre-orders???

I was definitely decent in CoD 4. I went 25 and 0 plenty of times in FFA and my K/D was at least 1.5.

just 5 more hours til midnight where i'm at!! i'm about to take a power nap and pull an all nighter. its that serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

just 5 more hours til midnight where i'm at!! i'm about to take a power nap and pull an all nighter. its that serious
laugh.gif
I plan on power napping from 9:30-10:30, leaving my house at 11ish.

I NEVER pull all nighters, I physically can't do it. I am going to be up for a few hours playing, so tomorrow in my classes should be very interesting.Good thing I have a break mid day.

Never played the prior ones, so I'll probably get got.

I used to f with battle field modern combat on PS2 and was definitely good at that. So I'll be more than capable in due time.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

laugh.gif
I plan on power napping from 9:30-10:30, leaving my house at 11ish.

I NEVER pull all nighters, I physically can't do it. I am going to be up for a few hours playing, so tomorrow in my classes should be very interesting. Good thing I have a break mid day.

I already slept a lot yesterday, boutta pound a couple energy drinks just in case so I can play all night then work for 2 hours then right back to it at 11amtomm I got this set
pimp.gif

Anyone know what time the official reviews hit the websites (IGN, gametrailers, etc.)??? I know its gonna get great scores, but I still want to know....mightconvince me to get the prestige
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I was definitely decent in CoD 4. I went 25 and 0 plenty of times in FFA and my K/D was at least 1.5.
Then you camp like a mother @%@**#. No1 goes 25-0 in FFA. The best Ive gone is like 6 deaths and thats running around non stop. You just sit in aspot and pitch a tent AND set up a camp fire for that one.

Back
Top Bottom