The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Imma have to put this on my credit card and pay $35 for the next 2 months....just so my wife doesnt know what i bought, HAHAHA.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Are even half of you dudes actually decent @ COD4?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im above average... not playin no MLG games but i can get it done.

1.94 KDR on like 60,000 kills

I wanna get a crew to run with though cause i HATE losing especially when i got like 25 kills and 10 deaths and the rest of my team gettin murked like crazy and we take an L.
indifferent.gif

All these bums online not using their mics and %$+%
smh.gif
Nothing better on a FPS than a team that communicates and calls out enemy positions .

lets run it...
Both of yall trash, basura, garbage in another language.
What ever happened to that one cat from Chicago....Bully i think it was.
NOW HE WAS NICE!

Even his girl was putting up crazy numbers...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

fraij is good, i wont say really good tho because he camps...a little bit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but if anyone has the screenshots of our game vs ISS i think i had the most kills on the Overgrown and Pipeline maps
pimp.gif

i need to find a way to get this game
smh.gif
I only "camp" when i snipe... other than that im on the move... although my play might have been changed over the last year or however long its been. I LOVE running around with UAV jam/silenced [insert SMG/AR].

These are the only pics i got from NT related COD games...

Me and my dude Houston4sho used to do work
pimp.gif
damn that was a long time ago back when i had my old GT

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Yo bully you nice and all in groundwar and hq but you was average in Search and Destroy
grin.gif

I wont lie i was kinda wack in S&D but thats only cuz i never played it.
I would die in like the 1st 10 seconds from a grenade
laugh.gif

aint nobody going to be able to get a nuke when they playing with me. anything that go in the air get shot down by my stinger
grin.gif
one match had dudes pissedbecause none of their herriers or choppers got a kill before i knocked them out the sky. hell i even shoot uav's out the sky too.

Whats this I hear about the leader board not getting reset at midnight? I skimmed the last few pages but couldn't find anything.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Whats this I hear about the leader board not getting reset at midnight? I skimmed the last few pages but couldn't find anything.
Europe is ahead of us.. any reset would happened at noonish..

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Europe is ahead of us.. any reset would happened at noonish..
ahhh im tight. ive been %+%#!** around exploring maps and #@#%.

shotsrangout sounds real familiar, i think i used to play Gears 1 with you back in the day.

Gettin my copy tomorrow i cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Hype is at an all time high for everyone who has been waiting on this game.

RIP XBOX LIVE
hype brings bums onto the servers.. already since like 9 the skill set in games has been dropping.. i dont know if its good or bad haha

i'm new to COD and already know i'm trash ... i won't be able to pick this up till like fri though
smh.gif
... i ma get my game up though ... no morefighting games
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom