The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Mw2 or gucci sb dunks
smh.gif

So did they reset the ranks or not? obviously im talking about the 360
nerd.gif

and wow @ saying the game has a halo vibe lol...

The people complaining about campers are the same people that suck at the game, if you do get killed by a camper than just look at the kill cam and learn wherehes at and just be careful when you go back there...Learn the maps and see where "camping" spots are and dont just run past them without clearingthem.

Is there a website site where you can see stats online?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

The people complaining about campers are the same people that suck at the game, if you do get killed by a camper than just look at the kill cam and learn where hes at and just be careful when you go back there...Learn the maps and see where "camping" spots are and dont just run past them without clearing them.

Spoken like a true camper. I wish they tracked the amount of miles you ran per match and kept a running tally so you could call out the clowns ruining the gamefor the rest of us.

The people complaining about campers are the same people that suck at the game, if you do get killed by a camper than just look at the kill cam and learn where hes at and just be careful when you go back there...Learn the maps and see where "camping" spots are and dont just run past them without clearing them.

your sig had me
roll.gif
and it aint even that funny.
guess i'm running low on sleep

and campers aint that hard to deal with, idc about my KD if i end up on top with the most kills and have the most deaths too then it's a win for me

I played until 2:30 this morning, then my body started giving out. I'm a #%%*
laugh.gif

I can't wait to get home and play again. The maps are huge
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Wow. Got this lovely email from Amazon this morning:
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.
indifferent.gif

Think I'll try to pick it up somewhere now, and then return the Amazon copy to that store. $20 towards purchase of another video game, but I'm stillangry. I was all hyped for today.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Spoken like a true camper. I wish they tracked the amount of miles you ran per match and kept a running tally so you could call out the clowns ruining the game for the rest of us.

lol, im the biggest rusher in the game folk. Trust me, I cant stand campers but they are the easiest to kill since they are always standing still
wink.gif
. Nothing in my post even suggested I was a camper...

So did they reset the ranks or not? obviously im talking about the 360
nerd.gif
Nope, and I never understood why people believed that, just because of a twitter post?

Its a waste of time.

I got used to this %+%# already 20 and 5 always now and I don't even have the gun I want yet.
pimp.gif

They rode the hype train hard. A review is supposed to have some criticism yet there is barely any.
I found this on gametrailers forums

Category-------------MW2--------U2
story------------------8.5--------9.2
design----------------9.6--------8.9
gameplay-------------9.2--------9.3
presentation----------9.8--------9.8

Uncharted 2=========(9.2 8.9 9.3 9.
glasses.gif
/4 = 9.3
Modern Warfare 2=====(8.5 9.6 9.2 9.
glasses.gif
/4 = 9.275 add .225 multiplat bonus = 9.5

lol, im the biggest rusher in the game folk. Trust me, I cant stand campers but they are the easiest to kill since they are always standing still
wink.gif
. Nothing in my post even suggested I was a camper...
Yea, I hear you. It's just so frustrating when most of the people on the other team are doing it. All my anger for this is in a Dominationgame and the other team just has one flag and makes no attempt whatsoever at B in favor of padding their k/d ratio...and if I see someone on my team doingthat, they can expect smoke grenades and 3xfrag grenades to freak them out all day. I can see it late in the match when the result is basically decided, butnot right off the bat.

damn im at school till 530 today.... then i still gotta go pick it up...
really tempted to skip my last class haha

XBL = SpaceJamsXI

add me if any of you wanna play!

finally got it.

but i went on live right away, but it said "this profile is not able to play on LIVE"

have i been banned? or do i have to play the story mode

Not a bad first night online... 2.2 KDR after some 500 kills... Ranking up pretty well, im like 23 now... got to get the chopper gunner a few times which was
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom