The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

indifferent.gif
@ my disc not reading when i first put the game in last night

eek.gif
@ the single player i havnt played when i played it a few weeks back

eyes.gif
&
smh.gif
@multi player taking 10 minutes to find and keep my friends and i in a lobby

so far i give this game a C

0woman-thumbs-down.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Not a bad first night online... 2.2 KDR after some 500 kills... Ranking up pretty well, im like 23 now... got to get the chopper gunner a few times which was
eek.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Camping....[/color]
grin.gif
You aint even play with me
roll.gif

The hell you talkin bout?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I been playing with you since COD4...And i don't think you've changedyour gamestyle[/color]....
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#Burr[/color]

the game is a let down IMO, 1 shot kills.....dudes spawning right behind u while u trying to get a 11 kill streak, maps are somewhat lame
mad.gif

Ok after 3 hrs of playing I realized that team deathmatch/free for all = who can camp the longest. i never seen such blatant camping in my life
smh.gif
smh.gif

after i hit level 10, i started playing headquarters and, with the exception of a few dudes, no camping
pimp.gif

i guess i'm just gonna stick with the objective modes until dudes realize k/d ratio and kill streaks aren't worth everyone just sitting around and only1 guy running around the map SMH

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

indifferent.gif
@ my disc not reading when i first put the game in last night

eek.gif
@ the single player i havnt played when i played it a few weeks back

eyes.gif
&
smh.gif
@multi player taking 10 minutes to find and keep my friends and i in a lobby

so far i give this game a C

0woman-thumbs-down.jpg

does it take a long time to start a game

Here are my thoughts so far....maps are wayyyyyy too damn complicated, there is just so much going on, and its almost impossible to snipe on any of them.Also....people are camping the s*** out of every map so far....I'm still at like a 1.7 kd, but I gotta get that about 2.0.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

question: why when I search for team deathmatch online does it start me in the middle of a online game?

probably the only one they could find for you..............i got put at the end of a game....the guy nuked...i was like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
in that order

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

Here are my thoughts so far....maps are wayyyyyy too damn complicated, there is just so much going on, and its almost impossible to snipe on any of them. Also....people are camping the s*** out of every map so far....I'm still at like a 1.7 kd, but I gotta get that about 2.0.

complicated maps i like
pimp.gif

i usuaslly roll out with stealth perks and silencers
whats the best combination with the new perks and weapons as far as not being detected?

How about I'm up and ready to pick up the game at the midnight release and my girl shuts me down
smh.gif
. So I'm kinda mad, but I get over it and fallasleep. I go to work and figured I'd just get it afterwards. I come home and it's layin on the couch
eek.gif
. You gotta love a good woman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

How about I'm up and ready to pick up the game at the midnight release and my girl shuts me down
smh.gif
. So I'm kinda mad, but I get over it and fall asleep. I go to work and figured I'd just get it afterwards. I come home and it's layin on the couch
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

smh.gif
. So I'm kinda mad, but I get over it and fall asleep. I go to work and figured I'd just get it afterwards. I come home and it's layin on the couch
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i already told my girl me & her will be on Hiatus for the next couple of weeks, she knows the drill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Ok after 3 hrs of playing I realized that team deathmatch/free for all = who can camp the longest. i never seen such blatant camping in my life
smh.gif
smh.gif

after i hit level 10, i started playing headquarters and, with the exception of a few dudes, no camping
pimp.gif

i guess i'm just gonna stick with the objective modes until dudes realize k/d ratio and kill streaks aren't worth everyone just sitting around and only 1 guy running around the map SMH

That is what I'm waiting for headquarters !

i just picked mines up this morning and i coulda got anybodys. the girl just asked for a phone number and my cousin has one of those generic names thateverybody has so they gave him somebody elses reservation. he only put $5 down and ended up with a harden edition paid for because somebody has the same nameas him.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by piczon1983

smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i already told my girl me & her will be on Hiatus for the next couple of weeks, she knows the drill
laugh.gif
Lol dude, my ex actually plays. And she's good...hell she's probably better than me.
Nothing like a fine chick thats a nerd...
pimp.gif

GT: daFURIOUSdeuce
Cmon NT add me so we can get some games in

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

had my best game so far, 15-8.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember cod4 was my first fps ... i went 10-0 in myfirst game and almost @++! myself ... youll get better once you learn the maps and learn the intricacies of the game ...

Back
Top Bottom