The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Went to "Toys R Us" today and there were like 30 ppl in line, plus when you buy the game you get a $20 gift card. so its like paying $44 for thegame
pimp.gif

But hurry that offer is only good from 10am - 2pm

I know im not the only one that enjoyed
wink.gif
(no spoilers) that firstairport level.. Kinda reminded me of the LA bank robbery..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Wow. Got this lovely email from Amazon this morning:
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.
indifferent.gif

Think I'll try to pick it up somewhere now, and then return the Amazon copy to that store. $20 towards purchase of another video game, but I'm still angry. I was all hyped for today.

Damn dude, that sucks. Did you do the "guaranteed delivery 11/10" too? They better throw something your way if so.
I'm expecting mine here for morning delivery run. Being at work FTL though.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

I know im not the only one that enjoyed
wink.gif
(no spoilers) that first airport level.. Kinda reminded me of the LA bank robbery..
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing as i was walking through the airport. i was like
eek.gif
x
sick.gif

im hopping on live right now, get at me doosta45

Home today but I don't have the game yet
indifferent.gif
I don't evenwanna bother turning on my 360 knowing a got a full list of people playing it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Not a bad first night online... 2.2 KDR after some 500 kills... Ranking up pretty well, im like 23 now... got to get the chopper gunner a few times which was
eek.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Camping....[/color]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Not a bad first night online... 2.2 KDR after some 500 kills... Ranking up pretty well, im like 23 now... got to get the chopper gunner a few times which was
eek.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Camping....[/color]
grin.gif
You aint even play with me
roll.gif

The hell you talkin bout?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

THis game is a step back in the multplayer department if you ask me. It's impossible to not die unless one is camping. All these weapons kill me extremely fast and there's pop-ups every two seconds.

All these new streaks makes for more campers than before (i know right
indifferent.gif
) and these new maps are so detailed that it makes them impossible to see them. IDK maybe it's because I'm used to always being the best in each match, but so far I'm averaging like 17 kills and 17 deaths after like 5 games. I know it takes time to get used to it, but from what I've seen so far; camping and weapons power is going to be an issue for me.

Story mode is fun, but like all the other COD's it's hard to tell what's going on sometimes. Diffrenece is that in this one i'm finding myself spraying and praying because there is too much action.

Hopefully, I like the game more as time goes on. end rant.

grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

smh @ me playing that training mission like 10X trying to get reccomended to "hardened" but getting regular everytime
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Got my copy yesterday but haven't played it yet. Hopefully this game doesn't have any glitches.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh @ me playing that training mission like 10X trying to get reccomended to "hardened" but getting regular everytime
smh.gif
laugh.gif
haha same here crank.
anyone else find that "no russian" mission ridiculously fun. that riot shield is awesome for bashing ppl

Back
Top Bottom