The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Went 28 and 23......then my xbox went out.....gotta get it replaced tomorrow.

question: Can the predator missile go thru buildings? Or do I have to drop it outside to get kills?

Originally Posted by Informerx

question: Can the predator missile go thru buildings? Or do I have to drop it outside to get kills?

outside ... i have been unsuccessful putting it on buildings ...

Originally Posted by Informerx

I've seen it go through certain types of buildings but not all

i love this game..
laugh.gif

my guns are the scar, m4, and m16.

just 2-3 shots and they down with the m16. i had boys upset when i was running the map with my m16 and grenade launcher
pimp.gif
went 27-3

im going to take a break, my eyes burn and i logged about 24hrs in online already since friday. funny, before mw2 came out i would have like max 10 peopleonline. now i got like 25+ on and they all playing mw2 except like 2-3.

GREAT GAME!!!

I am addicted to running around the map with the shield and smashing dudes faces
roll.gif
#$&@ is HILARIOUS.

Most dudes get all confused and freeze up and i just creep up on em and flatten face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I am addicted to running around the map with the shield and smashing dudes faces
roll.gif
#$&@ is HILARIOUS.

Most dudes get all confused and freeze up and i just creep up on em and flatten face
laugh.gif
yea bro...right now im using riot shield and akimbo....with the machine pistols

i need riot shield lessons bad, i get knifed after i miss the first hit.

plus after a while the cracks in the shield become an eye sore
laugh.gif

I have been able to get it through windows and doors, but no luck with the roof so far.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Biting off BF: Bad Company on that SCAR gun.

Cause BF made the scar.
laugh.gif
there are only so many modern guns in the world man. I would like to know how the night vision goggles are tho.
Where did I type that?

Damn whats a good way to avoid so many deaths? I always have a lot of deaths whether its like 20 and 15 or 25 and 20 lol

I didnt expect to get this game until thursday after school but i couldnt take it anymore, i left in the middle of my calculus class
smh.gif
and headed to gamestoparound 1pm. there was atleast 6 other ppl there buyin. mainly adults 28+ yrs old. woman police officer and #$%%
smh.gif

After playing this game for a few hours (Campaign and MP) impressed but at the same time i expected more.
The maps i must say arent very good, at least not as good as Cod4(which also had bad maps) maybe after time ill get used to it
The weapon selection is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
wish they wouldve kept the old ones and added to them tho
Also am i the only one that thinks theres too many customizations? like the "Title" and also the Emblems? looks corny/cheesy/lame imo

Anyways what classes are you guys using?
Im only a level 12 so i dont got much to work with right now
ohwell.gif

add me for xbox (HC search
nerd.gif
) GT- [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oj simpson x187

[/color]i was scared to cop game cause i was afraid i would be HOOKED @*!%##HOOKED ON COCAINE like i was when cod4 dropped...so far not a problem puttin the controller down
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I didnt expect to get this game until thursday after school but i couldnt take it anymore, i left in the middle of my calculus class
smh.gif
and headed to gamestop around 1pm. there was atleast 6 other ppl there buyin. mainly adults 28+ yrs old. woman police officer and #$%%
smh.gif

After playing this game for a few hours (Campaign and MP) impressed but at the same time i expected more.
The maps i must say arent very good, at least not as good as Cod4(which also had bad maps) maybe after time ill get used to it
The weapon selection is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
wish they wouldve kept the old ones and added to them tho
Also am i the only one that thinks theres too many customizations? like the "Title" and also the Emblems? looks corny/cheesy/lame imo

Anyways what classes are you guys using?
Im only a level 12 so i dont got much to work with right now
ohwell.gif

add me for xbox (HC search
nerd.gif
) GT- [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oj simpson x187

[/color] i was scared to cop game cause i was afraid i would be HOOKED @*!%## HOOKED ON COCAINE like i was when cod4 dropped...so far not a problem puttin the controller down
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
Ive been using the famas like crazy.. Closest thing to an M16 till i reach level 40.. i use random secondary guns.. I use this perk called bling,which allows two attachments on a primary gun.. my two are the red dot and FMJ which increases damage. My perk 2 is steady aim i think. Perk 3 is the scramblerthat blocks enemies in close range.. The death streak is martyrdom, but i rarely die 4 in a row so its pretty useless.. My Kill Streaks are the UAV, Predator,and Harrier for now.. although im thinking about dropping the UAV and adding a chopper gunner!

This dude was in the corner of the map crawlin towards his Care Package I came thru and killed his %#$ and stole his care package only to find an AC-130 in it
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I was Hype
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So that's how the Russian army gets down, running trains on blow up dolls?
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
In Makarov's upstairs bathroom there's a blow up doll in the tub

Back
Top Bottom