The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Hmm I can't say the single player campaign isn't dope, but I was a little let down it ended so quickly. I beat it in about two sittings today.

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

All I can say is...I am a problem...if you see me on xbl just run...

If I see you online I'll spray all up and down yo $#!
nerd.gif

this game is crazy, im already use to most of the maps tho

too bad i have to work 2m. i wanna play more

Anybody got it on PS3? I need some raw people to play with.

Tired of playin 6v6 bolo...couple minutes into the game I'll grab like 7-8 kills, and my teams score will be like 1,000
indifferent.gif

PSN: Spittemz

I bought my parents into my room and told them check out my new soccer game, then played the no russian mission

they think I need a pshyciatrist now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I went from level 1-21 today. Just got the Bling perk & I almost have the Urban camo unlocked for my SCAR. I think I might be done for the night...
laugh.gif

We'll see tho...

Single player was great, but short. Spec-Ops is fun as hell.

Multiplayer is about what I expected, which is both good and bad. The good is that the weapons are slick, the maps are pretty well designed and original, andthe graphics are amazing.

Unfortunately the problems from the first game still persist - the matchmaking is not working very well, and while they'll try to pass that off as overloadon the servers right now, we all remember how crappy it was all the way through MW1 with losing people when joining games and *%!#. I can't believe theycouldn't work to correct that a bit.

Secondly - as noob-friendly as the first game was, this one is already 10times worse.

I've seen more/worse camping in every match today than my entire time on COD4 - dudes are so concerned with their K/D's that they make the gamemiserable to play for anybody who likes doing something besides sitting in a corner with a shotgun. Like hey, congratulations that you can kill somebody whoisn't looking at you - but K/D's are going to essentially be meaningless with crap like that happening in games of domination and HQ
laugh.gif
like, whodoes that crap? I played in at least 3 different matches today of HQ that were 100 point games in my team's favor, where the other squad was just sittingback picking us off with snipers and not even attempting to get the HQ. That's just pathetic to me, but unfortunately there's more of THOSE peopleplaying this game than guys who really want to play a competitive run and gunner.

It's whatever - I'm just disappointed that instead of making the game more technical and rewarding skilled players, they decided to go the other wayand make things easier for bad players.

I'll level up to 70 and see how I feel by then.. but for now, I just wish the game was playing more to the style of shooter than I enjoy. COD4 wasn'tperfect, but it didn't ever seem to go out of it's way to reward camping like this one does. I mean, heartbeat sensors are awesome in theory, but justbegging for *++%*!+ to pull that *%!#..

This game is amazing. I'm already used to most of the maps.
Anybody wanna play some good old team death match later?
Add me if you do. GT - xo LUPE FIASCO

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif
My boy said that this game reminds him of Time Crisis
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
. I was like slow down down playa hell nawl
laugh.gif
That was the first thing i said. i want more blood. not money coming outta people. scar with holograph is a terror. until i master the FAL.

is anyone else having problems inviting friends to lobby or joining friends? i keep getting room is invalid/does not exist anymore.

Back
Top Bottom