The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

Here are my thoughts so far....maps are wayyyyyy too damn complicated, there is just so much going on, and its almost impossible to snipe on any of them. Also....people are camping the s*** out of every map so far....I'm still at like a 1.7 kd, but I gotta get that about 2.0.

complicated maps i like
pimp.gif

i usuaslly roll out with stealth perks and silencers
whats the best combination with the new perks and weapons as far as not being detected?
I'm only at level 23, so I haven't unlocked too much yet, but slight of hand is pretty nice (never used it on 4) silencer is nice, becausethe iron sights are easier to use. I don't have a sniper w/the silencer yet b/c sniping is so difficult, but my friend on XBL said he likes it.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Bout 20 mins..its like 100 people in line out here in nc. Free pizza chikfila, sodas, and wings. Shouldn't last long

Damn 100 in NC?
eek.gif

Yeah man i'm out here in winston salem..the mall had two stores open. About 50 people in both lines. Crazy, I saw soo many high school kids, lol...i'mlike "shouldn't you guys be in bed?"

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

had my best game so far, 15-8.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

That aint bad man. Don't get caught up on dudes going 52-12....I be like "!#$# you" when I see somebody going multiples of 5, lol

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Here are my thoughts so far....maps are wayyyyyy too damn complicated, there is just so much going on, and its almost impossible to snipe on any of them. Also....people are camping the s*** out of every map so far....I'm still at like a 1.7 kd, but I gotta get that about 2.0.

complicated maps i like
pimp.gif

i usuaslly roll out with stealth perks and silencers
whats the best combination with the new perks and weapons as far as not being detected?
I'm only at level 23, so I haven't unlocked too much yet, but slight of hand is pretty nice (never used it on 4) silencer is nice, because the iron sights are easier to use. I don't have a sniper w/the silencer yet b/c sniping is so difficult, but my friend on XBL said he likes it.
I can't remember what map it is, but it's really snowy with the train cars around...you can snipe on this one. Just be patient anddon't let off a whole clip chasing after somebody, lol. I was able to unlock my silenced .50 cal in about 3 matches on that map.

I'm def. assimilating into the style of play much better than i did COD4. My stats on the predecessor were terrible (.43 ratio, 9% acc, etc) with MW2 icouldnt be shining any brighter. I really dont understand where the complaints are coming from as far as camping is concerned (i'm very against camping,only time i camp is when im airstrikin or afk'in). I'm sitting at a 2.24 ratio / 26% acc as of this morning, hopefully i can keep it up!

I must say my least favorite map is Estate(?) I stay getting caught in the back all day
frown.gif
. But none of you could ever see me on that arena style map (rig?..only seen it on FFA) as well as Highrise(?). My GT is Sho3sz if anyone wants to assemble a wrecking crew. Cant wait to rank up and try 3rd person deathmatch...even tho i already see the potential for camping with the "eye around the corner" technique.

complicated is my ##%$
pimp.gif
u gotta keep running bruh #!%# that walkingthats how _'s get hit
laugh.gif

uav jammer and other stealth ##%$ for the campers
smokin.gif

Game is super sick but, I am hot garbage... Went 10-8 in my first game and thought I was doin it.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm also going to add that i find it easier to nab headshots than in COD4, already got my fall camo for the M4, bout to work on the UMP 45 or that othersuper fast joint. Anyone agree?

Just copped.
pimp.gif

I think I'm gonna start with the story mode first.

I'm down to get a party going tonight. I don't have a mic yet tho.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

THis game is a step back in the multplayer department if you ask me. It's impossible to not die unless one is camping.

Eh, it was like this in COD4 as well. Whenever you have a game where you can get kills/killed with a couple of shots, camping is the best strategy to have low deaths. It was extremely hard not to die in COD4 if you were just running around and attacking constantly. You would have to be extremely lucky and have a lot of situations throughout the game work in your favor. Almost WHENEVER you run and attack, whether it's COD4 OR MW2, you're essentially risking some noob or respawner to shoot you right in your back. So camping has unfortunately always been the answer the right strategy for high K/D ratios due to the quick kill nature of the game. For me, it sucks to camp and it's no fun whatsoever. Maybe you should stop worrying about posting your K/D ratio on an Internets forum or showing it to your friends and actually have some fun with the damn game.
+1
+2
Funny, because I do try to have fun with the game. That fun is usually ruined when I can't move because of campers.I could care less what myK/D is, I'm not even to video games like that. I'm saying that in this game it is much harder to kill campers, I'm adjusting, but so far there aresome camping spots I can not penetrate. Avergaing like 28 kills and 18 deaths right now, so some of my ranting was associated with me being tired.

Been playin for about 3 hours... DAMN..

These maps are insane. I love it. I got annihilated my first couple matches cause I didnt know where the hell I was goin
smh.gif

I'm giving it a break for an hour or so then hopin back on. Was the NT clan tag ever decided upon?

it's gonna take me a while to get used to these maps. only played two matches online and both had so many buildings and upper levels and junk

get 20+ kills every game but die at least 8-10 times. so far my k/d is 1.56. game sis great but i dont the the party invite system on the ps3.

choppers/airstrikes from care packages dont go towards your killstreaks. id respawn and pick up a care package and get an airstrike/chopper but never get my 3,5, or 11 killstreak. even after i get my 5th killstreak and get a predator, ill kill 6 dudes but i dont get the gunner chopper
indifferent.gif
crap pisses me off. unless imgetting shot while im in air. they should take your 'body' off the map while you in a chopper

Back
Top Bottom