The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I had headphones on and was blasting music today and won like 15 ffa's in a row going 30-7 almost every game, i just wasnt missing and my reaction time wason some terminator type stuff
sick.gif
All with the SCAR since I prestiged.

I dont think I ever played a shooting game that good since back in my halo 2 beasting days
smh.gif

I seriously cannot stand this game online... Too many campers, I haven't had a kill streak in like 5 games due to campers just hiding with their heart beatsensors...

Game would be way better if it wasn't for that...

Seriously disappointed. Let me also clarify, every single %*$+#+% game I played tonight had a team of campers... I left each time too and just got more of thesame...

Originally Posted by nnarum

I seriously cannot stand this game online... Too many campers, I haven't had a kill streak in like 5 games due to campers just hiding with their heart beat sensors...

Game would be way better if it wasn't for that...

Seriously disappointed. Let me also clarify, every single %*$+#+% game I played tonight had a team of campers... I left each time too and just got more of the same...
QFT.

everygame I played online theres a bunch of campers. but this game is still A+++++
pimp.gif

gameplay is rediculously good.

add me on XBL: itsterryx

not as good as some of yall though. has anyone ever got the 25+ kill streak? friend told me once you get it the screen turns white and the game is over andeveryone on the other sqaud automatically dies..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

anyone else dislike hardcore tdm because of the abundance of campers and the games are so slow?
you have to be more aware when playing hardcore. you can't just run out there and expect not to get shot. people who complain about camping usually suck. if you're a sniper and want to be an efficient one you kinda have to camp and make the least amount of movement. i would rather have 10 kills and 0 deaths than 20 kills and 1 death.
Nah, I cant stand hardcore tdm in this one. I got on for the first time yesterday and basically EVERYONE is a sniper
indifferent.gif
. Add that to the fact that maps are bigger now w/ more buildings. Regular tdm gets the job done for me.

Akimbo Shotguns are garbage, I hate anybody who uses them.
embarassed.gif
I just unlocked them last night and was going crazywith them
laugh.gif
. I like the magnums better though. I love walkin up behinda camper and lettin 2 shots off. I always hope they watch the killcam afterwards
laugh.gif

damn i suck at COD, i played the first time online last night, like 2 matches and got total of 4 kills.

all the sucky NT'rs lets play together

- GT = Sighfur

Anyone else unlocked the tactical knife for any of the handguns?

Any time i get pissed about someone on the other team camping i switch to handgun with tactical knife, marathon, lightweight, and commando and just sprintaround the map knifing anything within 10 feet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

laugh.gif
Akimbo shotguns are easily the greatest thing that theonline has to offer, been rapeing dudes with these #@%%* since i unlocked them yesterday

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

bi7xja.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

this.. @##+!.. BEASTED.. harrier after harrier after helicopter after helicopter..

finally ended the game with a nuke.. he aint mess me up TOO bad 22 -27
eyes.gif

dont believe it, theres no way u could only die 4x, how many nukes did u get? what guns where u using and what map where u on? plus every kill is worth 50 on domination 98 kills is 4900 pts add in your 3 assists which are worth 20 and that brings it up to 4960 and look at your xp amount, it doesnt add up and u only got a 2000 match bonus i get 2000 match bonuss when i get 30 kills

He didnt say it that he did it.

He said he only got 22 kills 27 deaths
exactly,

laugh.gif
dude got upset with the quickness and didnt even bother to read the text after the pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]god damn[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i swear outta 40 dudes on my list, i only play w. sherlock......GT: ImKuku...im pretty good ask around[/color]

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

laugh.gif
Akimbo shotguns are easily the greatest thing that the online has to offer, been rapeing dudes with these #@%%* since i unlocked them yesterday

Model 1887 akimbo = death to all.

No wonder they put these joints at level 67... only have em for a minute before you prestige.... i dunno if im gonne be able to pull the trigger on prestigingtoo many more times...

People stay with those old @%# shotty's
laugh.gif
. How the hell are they in Modern Warfare when they're over 100 years old
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i swear outta 40 dudes on my list, i only play w. sherlock......GT: ImKuku...im pretty good ask around[/color]
I played with you and Sherlock Saturday. We was getting it in.

I'm definitely going to be on tonight though, Thanksgiving break FTW.

GT: Barack Odrama X

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Is that the shotty that looks like some Abraham Lincoln Musket? lol
Yea long barrel shotty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The ranger is nice too (short one) but the 1887 got RANGEEEEEEEE when you fire both at the same time. I had people doing backflips the other night
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

laugh.gif
i played hq with you sherlock, bert, and another dude on hq. you pretty cool. you was holding it down with the riot shield on alghan though insidethat bunker
laugh.gif

ill probably be on tonight if i dont have to go to macys for training again

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by bkmac

I just got finished playing a wild game of Sabotage. It went to Overtime
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. 2 minutes long, and if you die, that's it, you watch the rest of the game.

My team lost because all of our members were killed. I went 31-27, but that was crazy fun. I carried the bomb the most times too.

Tonight was easily my best night of playing. I always do better when I don't play with any of my friends
laugh.gif
smh.gif
THIS IS A FACT!
laugh.gif

Sometimes I can't stand playing with my friends, gotta communicate with them and $#@%. I'd rather just play alone (nh) and listen to some music so I can focus and get my KD up.

i too have realized this. i hold on my pretty well but when i got a party with my friends im horrible. always in the negative. lol.

Originally Posted by cbass625

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by bkmac

I just got finished playing a wild game of Sabotage. It went to Overtime
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. 2 minutes long, and if you die, that's it, you watch the rest of the game.

My team lost because all of our members were killed. I went 31-27, but that was crazy fun. I carried the bomb the most times too.

Tonight was easily my best night of playing. I always do better when I don't play with any of my friends
laugh.gif
smh.gif
THIS IS A FACT!
laugh.gif

Sometimes I can't stand playing with my friends, gotta communicate with them and $#@%. I'd rather just play alone (nh) and listen to some music so I can focus and get my KD up.

i too have realized this. i hold on my pretty well but when i got a party with my friends im horrible. always in the negative. lol.
TRUTH!! Ill be on most of the day, atleast untill I start getting my usual headache. Cant wait to go to the eye doc...lol

GT is in the sig...

Back
Top Bottom