The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Yo can anyone bless me with a 48 hour trial I'm snowed in and my live expired today! It'll be greatly appreciated, pm me!

me and my boys went into a sabotage match and all of us went coldbloded, ninja and bling with silencers and heartbeat sensors. we destroyed they. they bestpart was watching them fire random predators at no one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

me and my boys went into a sabotage match and all of us went coldbloded, ninja and bling with silencers and heartbeat sensors. we destroyed they. they best part was watching them fire random predators at no one
laugh.gif
I did a FFA like that, had me pissed that I wasted Predators and Choppers
smh.gif
came in 3rd though

Someone please explain to me, if I'm using the danger close perk.. and my claymore explodes directly as someone walks on it... how does it not killthem?!?!? SMH

mad.gif
Someone walks directly over my claymore... I have danger close as a perk..

They walk over it.. not sprint with lightweight on mind you... and it does not kill them...

I swear Juggernaut is in this game.. they just hide it

Wow... just played in free for all against four people who were boositng.. theyd camp out in an area with tactical insertions so one of them could kill theother ones. Then respawn and kill the other ones...

And NOBODY had mics on... I reported them.. I hope other people caught on and did the same thing...

This game is ******ed

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wow... just played in free for all against four people who were boositng.. theyd camp out in an area with tactical insertions so one of them could kill the other ones. Then respawn and kill the other ones...

And NOBODY had mics on... I reported them.. I hope other people caught on and did the same thing...

This game is ******ed

stop snitching..you get into a game like where they are boosting or glitching you move on.

Wow... just played in free for all against four people who were boositng.. theyd camp out in an area with tactical insertions so one of them could kill the other ones. Then respawn and kill the other ones...

This game is ******ed

how does that boost? just sounds like they're just bored.

Just my luck, I got the dreaded RRoD right before the holidays and when IW is about to release the patch
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I just wanted some more glitched games
frown.gif
mad.gif

Edit: My 300th post
happy.gif
pimp.gif

503936_300--Leonidas-Dine-in-Hell.jpg

Originally Posted by bamez

Cragmatic said:

This game is ******ed

how does that boost? just sounds like they're just bored.

one person kills the other 3 and they just continually respawn...

They took turns.. one game one guy would go 30-0, the next the other guy, the next the other... and so on

Cragmatic wrote:

This game is ******ed
You need a pair of Turtle Beaches, I swear I stop dudes from boosting atleast 10 times a day. I hit them withthat, 'Where's your Nuke?' msg when they leave too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

whoever said HC HQ is the best isn't lying. thanks for putting me on.
pimp.gif

Am i the only one who loves the usp handgun?

Two of the truest statements I've read all day.

that usp is beast. (tac knife + silencer) you can straight run around the level lol.

Originally Posted by The Minister

whoever said HC HQ is the best isn't lying. thanks for putting me on.
pimp.gif

Am i the only one who loves the usp handgun?

Two of the truest statements I've read all day.

that usp is beast. (tac knife + silencer) you can straight run around the level lol.

roll.gif
Yet again people WALK directly over my claymores with no scrambler or anything, I use danger close, and they don't die

Maybe everyone just uses blast shields, cuz pretty sure when im 5 feet away from a claymore and they arent even using danger close it murks me

This game is ******ed

I was in that game.
mad.gif

Im in a team deathmatch lobby and got dragged into a rust free for all, is this a glitch? the point count never moved, it lasted until the clock ran out and Iwent like 73-50
roll.gif

%+@% was fun as hell

I was in a glitch match yesterday for what seemed like forever. Our team was up like 1800 kills to like 700 till one of my teammates got a nuke and everyonewas cheering cuz the game finally ended
roll.gif

On another note. Anyone get that new mappack? i just saw it in the live marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom