****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

No, it will not work on the 8's. It works on clear plastic(clear soles), not rubber.
Right now, I'm experimenting with my low 6's, SJ's, and Laney's.
It's working real quick on the Laneys......but taking forever with the VI's and XI's.
I guess it's the thickness of the plastic that matters.
B real careful with XI's.
The World Iz Yourz

i don't no if i should even mess with this seaglow cause i heard mah pplz kicks got messed up.

just finished my first application of sea glow to my space jams. what a difference!!! no pics, but this stuff works great. i plan on doing a second application in hopes to get them super icy. will post before/after pics when i do my low whit/zen XIs

just got my bottle today :D
happy.gif

im gonna get started on my black 5s and infared. ill post pics when the time comes.
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Can someone give me a proper procedure for putting BKF on Concord 11 mesh. I always get these black spots when I do it.

my DMP XI's mesh is starting to yellow, any sugestions?? bar keepers friend??
i'm HYPE, if that matters...​

Quote:
As the inventor of Sea Glow, I thought you all might be interested in how it works, how it should be used, and the precautions you should take. Visit islandgirlproducts.com for more details and to order Sea Glow. Yellowing on the surface of white or clear synthetic rubber is due to surface oxidation and staining, and will be removed by Sea Glow or Island Girl Pink. However, yellowing that goes down deep into the sole is mainly due to the natural slightly yellow color of the rubber that, when new, is corrected by a flourescent "optical brightener", which eventually stops working and HAS to be activated by the small amount in UV in regular daylight. By soaking down into the rubber, the highly flourescent additives in Sea Glow will neutralize the yellowness, but only in the presence of sunlight. Once this has happened, the rubber will stay this way as long as it sees daylight every few days (sort of like a battery being charged). .

Hope that helped to clarify whether Sea Glow works on white soles such as your VIII's
[/b]​

So after you guys apply Sea Glow to the soles, you just let them "sun bathe?" Do I have to reapply coats or do i rinse, lather, repeat?
[/b]​

i need some? where in canada can i get bkf?
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans? ezmail me, i might buy (depends on condition, which jordans and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

if sea glow is applied to the netting on the V, will the cloth under the netting absorb it and turn blue?

^ Don't they only sell them in one size which is 16 oz.? Get the smaller size if they do sell them because you don't need to use that much for application. I treated 4 pairs of shoes already and my bottle is still almost full.
My eBay auctions.

definately, but it will take you a long time to do so
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans? ezmail me, i might buy (depends on condition, which jordans and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

Back
Top Bottom