****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

if the sea glo gets in the glue, it disolves the glue and therefore the sole will peel off
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans? ezmail me, i might buy (depends on condition, which jordans and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

I emailed pics of the I's & the V's. They were taken with my wack-@#%$ camera phone so excuse the quality but I think yall will get the point. :D
happy.gif

The World Iz Yourz

hey i need help.. i tried the bars keepers friend.. it worked great.. but when i woke up i had black spots and marks on the the mesh.. is there anyway to fix this problem.. i looked great when rinse the shoe off... but out of nowhere this morning it had those marks..

help would be greatly appriciated.

Ok finally got my conords in.
Wow I have a lot of work.
yellow mesh, even yellower soles.
One question what's a sure way to find out if they're fake?
[/b]
Click HERE
Graphite XIV DS 10.5 $110 Shipped​

You should ad the $24.00 price tag on the first page.
If this works and I end up selling these one day Im gonna have to ad that to the price heheh
[/b]
Click HERE
Graphite XIV DS 10.5 $110 Shipped​

Well, I hope the Sea Glow and Bar Keepers works, i'm going to give them a try and see if I can breathe some new life into my Concords. Heres a look at the Concords now. I'll post some after pictures once I receive the Sea Glow and Bar Keepers in the mail and have some time to clean them. Hopefully within 2 weeks or so

does anyone know if either barkeepers or sea glow will work on AM90 midsoles???? and on a side note how would you guys clean the mesh on the toe box of the AM90 silver surfer? any help is appreciated.

Got bored today.

3 hours. 1 Application. (this is like the 3rd 4th time i did this, and I'm about to give up -_-)

BEFORE:
11kffvs.jpg

AFTER:
11kfgjm.jpg

11kfhvk.jpg

VALLEJO

Does anyone have Sea Glow that they don't use anymore, or don't need anymore.

Hit me up I need to buy some, and I don't need the big bottle from the website for one pair of concords.

there are also directions on the sea glow web site

Back
Top Bottom