****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

sea glow works on the back heal of the 3's i took at pick but i dont know where i put my usb cord but the only problem is that it eats off the paint of the jordan sign so when u apply the sea glow make sure u dont put it on the jordan sign n the nike sign as well, then leave it in the sun for about 5-10 min. then wash it off with soap and water,it also works on the yellowing sole on the 1's as well .i think that sea glow works on any yellowing as long as u have the sun, the natrual sun is the key to success

My 2nd time testing seaglow out and it works great ....received concords in the mail and decided to seaglow them for few hours look at my results

sorry for bad pictures it was my camera phone

Nice WORK on dem Concords...aY ..i got a Q..is sea glow lioke clorox..because it got on my black/chrome 8's and it lightened it a bit ...WAS AN ACCIDENT..

I got Kobe 2 's for sale. Size 9
VVNDS but no box..

[S-N-E-A-K] [D-A] [S-N-E-A-K]

[table]
[tr]
[td]Has anyone tried dye on the mesh? Also, is the mesh 100% nylon? I'm trying to determine if the dye would even stay on the mesh. I looked up a product called "rit" dye and there are some materials that it just won't adhere to.
[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]I've done the barkeepers, the results were disappointing at best. I suffered some bleeding after the second application on my Concords.
However , I was able to get it out the old fashioned way. (I threw the shoes in the washing machine) Simply rinsing the shoes is not suffficient
to remove the bar keepers friend. The bar keepers penetrates the mesh so well, that no matter how much you rinse, there is some still left over that
you cannot see which seems to continually cause bleeding as the shoes dry. Another benefit of the washing machine was, the final spin cycle really
removed most of the excess water and the shoes dried very quickly[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Final evaluation: The mesh is still a bit of an "off white" color but a little better than before I ever tried the product.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]My post isn't intended to influence anyones decision to try the product one way or another. It's just my personal experience with the product. I've seen others that have had better results than me and I've also seen a couple results where the BKF ended in disaster.
For those that have had severe bleeding on the mesh, I do recommend placing the shoes in the washing machine. The bleeding from the black doesn't seem to be able to stay on the mesh which takes me back to my original question.
I'm guessing that because the dye from the bleeding won't permently stay on the mesh, then perhaps the white dye that I want to try won't either?
So if anyone knows what the mesh is made of, please let me know[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Here are some thumbnail pictures of my shoes. Next up Sea Glow![/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

where are those pics at of the XVI's????

I just got a pair off ebay that need to bee sea glowed...
won em for like $50, they are pristine except for the slightly yellowed soles and the cracking paint |I
tired.gif

heres the auction

they do no justice.. and does anyone know what ES stamped on the tag means?
[/font]

aznboicanjump do you think island girl pink would work on midsoles? maybe for the iii's or iv's?

I think its pretty clear this stuff works and the key to it is percistence.

One thing thats been made clear is that this stuff can seperate soles, what if you mask all the clear/yellow sole and netted areas, wet the @#%$ out of the shoe, rip off the mask and apply carefully. Gonna have to grab some of this stuff

Could u use Bar keepers to clean the tongue of IX's???? sorry if already asked

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #5-Slim
Reppin Sunrise-954!![/center]

^^^ I cleaned the toungue on my IX's by gettin a cup and putting a little laundry detergent in there...then i would take a toothbrush...dip it in so the detergent is on the brush...rub it into the toungue...then get the toothbrush wet and rub that over the detergent and scrub basically....came out good...

Quote:
I'd hate to see what you consider beat if you think those are pristine

Quote:
they do no justice

as in the pics do no justice

I guess you cant read

the shoes were only worn twice and all the marks on them were easily wiped of with a magic eraser. When sea glowed they can probably pass as VNDS

Any way why hasn't anyone posted pics of their XVIs
[/font]

But will the detergent take out some of the yellowing????
1zf3gc5.jpg

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #5-Slim
Reppin Sunrise-954!![/center]

Quote:
I guess you cant read

I guess the magic eraser fixed the cracked paint and yellow tongue to? worn twice for what, the running of the bulls? LOL Lets see the pristine pictures that supposedly do them justice

anyone try BARKEEPERS FRIEND on the white/green 4s on the netting?? mine are pretty yellow and disgusting!! ANYONE TRIED IT ON 4s NETTING??

Back
Top Bottom