****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

your questions has been answered
make sure you dont put the sg on the jordan sign or itll eat away the paint i used a q-tip

aznboicanjump - How did you apply the Sea Glow to the I's? I have a pair that really needs to have the yellowing removed. Is it the same process or did you do something different?
[/i]
[/i]

^^^ i did the same thing as the 11's just apply the sg on the mid sole make sure you dont get it between the midsole n the leather or else it'll peal off , leave it out in the sun for about 10 - 15 min. then wash with soap n water then do it again until its bakc to white (2-3 times for best results)
the sun is the best was way to cure yellowing with sea glow ,just dont be afraid to try it

i just used a old tooth brush and a wet towel in case the sg gets between the mid sole and the leather, just use a small amount of sg then just rinse with running water and soap

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I'M LOOKING:

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS SOME BUSINESS. i have a pair of retro 5's wht/red and retro 11's concords that need to be sea glow'd. if anyone is interested, hit me up: [email protected]

will pay for shipping sneakers to and from, and for services. can e-mail pix to show extent of yellowing. thanks in advance.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

I just got some PLAYOFF XII'S in the mail. The white leather part is really yellowed, what should I use ???

More proof that Seaglow works.
After about 3 hours of Seaglowing here are the results.
Before
200rcdd.jpg

After
200rcqg.jpg

Also did some work in my Infrareds yesterday. Rediculous results.
Before
200s12p.jpg

After
200s1h3.jpg

^ :wow:
eek.gif
OH @#%$!!!! 2 3 4 5
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

very nice work on those VI's AG010. @#%$ amazing results like that dude KKjordan23 and those concords.

what was your procedure? how many applications? 3 hours for both pair?? damn i wish there was some good sun here. i have two bottles of SG just waiting to be used. i have a pair of blk/silver V's that are pretty yellowed, a pair of fire red V's that are slightly yellowed, and a pair of infrareds that are slightly yellowed.

Quote:
But will the detergent take out some of the yellowing????

i have the same problem with my IX's except it's so hard to tell. i thought about using the bleach pen for the stripe down the middle of the mesh.

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

999th post!!
i need some shoes in a 11-12! PM me

Unions, Safari's, Jedi's, UNDFTD NL,
Tier 0 AM1 pink, Raygun dunk, Preme hi's, Shimizu's, send help's, amsterdams, avengers, calis, AJ V, AJ VI, and vansasaurs

anyone know a way to get rid of yellowed midsoles WITHOUT repainting them?

Back
Top Bottom