THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

^ That new joint is :pimp:

Needs a verse from Trademark, Roddy and the whole crew though. :smh:

Last edited:
New Spitta is always appreciated :pimp: I'm gonna spin back that Spitta/Harry Fraud tape and listen to this new stuff later on during the week

Any of ya'll listened to Corner Boy P's last 2 tapes (unless those were the only ones)?

I only have Public Enemy and Limitless. Limitless has a few cuts on it I still play every now and then. "Counting Money" is :pimp: Dude has definitely improved over the time.

Mixtape is smooth. I'm digging the track with Styles P and Noreaga :smokin.

I wish he could have had a track with Ghostface Killah. A lot of these tracks are perfect for him.

Last edited:
I'm debating my homies flaked so I just bought myself a ticket.. Might smoke before i leave the crib tho because i'm not sure how strict security is with the smoke inside the spot.

Any other NT'ers attending

I'm gonna hit up the show tonight. Spitta live always a good time :pimp:

pause

Last edited:
Saw him last night in concert & man the show was crazy. Those boys could really perform.

Btw before Spitta came out monsta beatz, cornerboy p, trademark & roddy all did a few of their own songs. I'm not too familiar with their music, I think it might of been cornerboy p that did a song where the lyrics went something like "baddest b*tch in the world, still cheated on her", anyone know what song this is?

Saw him last night in concert & man the show was crazy. Those boys could really perform.
Btw before Spitta came out monsta beatz, cornerboy p, trademark & roddy all did a few of their own songs. I'm not too familiar with their music, I think it might of been cornerboy p that did a song where the lyrics went something like "baddest b*tch in the world, still cheated on her", anyone know what song this is?

"Counting Money" from the Limitless mixtape. Probably my favorite song of his

Bruhs... last night in Atlanta, the show was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody killed it,,, Spitta brought out Big K.R.I.T. and did Jet Life, tooo turnt up.. I was high as **** in dat *****.

JETLIFE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

greatest show I've ever been too

Back
Top Bottom