THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Glad Smoke Sumthin's remix wasn't a coincidence. I think spitta brings out vintage wayne more often than not, but not this time anyway. Song seems unfinished anyway, and I'm not saying that cuz he seems to have gotten cut off

At the spitta concert

Happy to see spitta doing work with birdman/Wayne

They helped him a lot after he left new no limit but also they didn't help him enough which caused him to leave and become who he is today :pimp:

Last spitta tape i got was closed room... what am i missing as of now :smokin

I take it you meant Closed Session aka 3 Piece Set... If so you've missed New Jet City, Bales, Red Eye Mixtape, and a few free singles too.. Like "Ox", "Killers" feat Trinidad James, "Audio Dope 4", "Showroom 2" and "Kingpin".. Thatz all I can remember at the moment..

Last edited:
I take it you meant Closed Session aka 3 Piece Set... If so you've missed New Jet City, Bales, Red Eye Mixtape, and a few free singles too.. Like "Ox", "Killers" feat Trinidad James, "Audio Dope 4", "Showroom 2" and "Kingpin".. Thatz all I can remember at the moment..

Thank you imma jump on um soon as I get home. Repped

^^ Being a car guy this was much appreciated.. The plans for the Caprice sounds dope, it should look nice when itz done..

Anybody got news on the tape wit Dza an Harry Fraud?

Last edited:
Chevy's tape is pretty solid, though I like the first Gangland better.

http://www.tunelinks.com/albums/821/
large.jpg

Haven't listened to Fiend's tape yet, but he always comes through with some good stuff, with some nice jazzy and sort of soulful production Drop Top Chevy, Candy Paint, Forever, In A Heartbeat, and So Cool Wit Dat are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pretty good amount of standout tracks and overall vibe

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/24042/fiend-keep-ya-cool.html
cover.jpg
Drop Top Chevy is my favorite track off the fiend tape. The producer used  the T.I. 24s sample very nicely.

Going to be seeing spitta at the House of Blues in NOLA while Voodoo fest is going on. Everyone I know who has been to his shows has said he's great live so i'm pumped.

Too dope...
I like how tha Cover was in the "Cool Picture Thread" as well..

"This is harlem and New Orleans, this is old schools and drop foreigns, this that first smoke of the morning... This that shh u always wanted"

Back
Top Bottom