THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Just saw that Curren$y gon be in Philly tonight :smh:

Im sick cause I already made plans and aint have no one to go with anyways smh. Wish I woulda knew in advance.

Is there any sites or apps yall use to find your fav artists tour schedule to see when they gon be around?

This song came on in my shuffle and I completely forgot Jet Life used the "All About The Money" beat for a song. I loved this beat but couldn't stand Young Thug's garbage vocals over it. Will have this in rotation for awhile.

There should be a thug x Spitta record by now.

Can't wait for that project with sledgren. I'm pretty sure curren$y knows PT3 didn't make the impact it was suppose to

This song came on in my shuffle and I completely forgot Jet Life used the "All About The Money" beat for a song. I loved this beat but couldn't stand Young Thug's garbage vocals over it. Will have this in rotation for awhile.

This stays in rotation. He murdered this.

Two other random songs that came on in the shuffle. Forgot these were on here as well :lol:. May have to go back and listen to some more Fiend stuff, cause I know there's stuff I overlooked, or literally let it get lost in the shuffle.

Two other random songs that came on in the shuffle. Forgot these were on here as well :lol:. May have to go back and listen to some more Fiend stuff, cause I know there's stuff I overlooked, or literally let it get lost in the shuffle.

Good to see there's people that still mess with Fiend because it's hate on Twitter with him and Cornerboy P saying they off beat and weakest link out of JL

Good to see there's people that still mess with Fiend because it's hate on Twitter with him and Cornerboy P saying they off beat and weakest link out of JL

Well I guess everyone has a different opinion but I can't agree with that. :lol: Fiend and Corner Boy both have some bangers

The samples on here :smokin

http://www.datpiff.com/Corner-Boy-P-RNS-2-mixtape.725082.html

:nerd: If true :smokin new Spitta is always appreciated. Want that joint with Sledgren tho. Listened to Sledgren and Cardo collab track and joint is flames. Need to see if they have a project together.

Skyline, condo high rise
Roof top pool, let them birds swang dive
Disrespect the apple of your eye
Thinking she was a prize
She a pie and everybody gets a slice
Cut, slumped in the 240 SX
And they ain't even know it was us
Surprised by the time they realize you was getting with the deal
******' with the motherfukers, homie this is real
Michael Mann, camera pan, glimpse into the life that I live
It's just rap but it's looking like that king pin ****, so they set traps
Tell 'em throw that salt back on the spice rack
Bosses take and give careers back
Orphans looking for their real dads
Oh how many rap sons I have
Laughing as I hit the gas, then I lit the gas

Whole song is fire minus Wiz part.

I've been out of touch with spitta for awhile took a long break from him ventured into other genres as of late Pt3 was a big throwaway in my book :smh:. I don't know if I want to check this out I'm burned out to his music but I need that new L E $ though!!!!!!

I'm so ******* pissed about PT3 still. All that hype, waiting, hoping I'd be able to complete my physical collection with the dope artwork and frame it. Then I thought it was gonna be orange it was actually blue and that was even better. Because of this I still have my extra copies of PT1 and PT2 sitting around collecting dust instead of matted and framed up on my wall. I have PT3 on soundcloud and I NEVERRR listen to it.

I'm so ******* pissed about PT3 still. All that hype, waiting, hoping I'd be able to complete my physical collection with the dope artwork and frame it. Then I thought it was gonna be orange it was actually blue and that was even better. Because of this I still have my extra copies of PT1 and PT2 sitting around collecting dust instead of matted and framed up on my wall. I have PT3 on soundcloud and I NEVERRR listen to it.
Copped the pt3 leak and listened to it twice and never again :smh: :smh: :smh: only thing that's dope is the artwork. Spitta can suck it if he think I'm dropping $100 on a flash drive I'm a fan but I'm not stupid :lol:. Gucci drop way more music than him but you don't see him making us shell out a hunndo for everything he has dropped as of late and his **** riding.

Last edited:
honestly all the pilot talks were just ok to me...the mixtapes in between are straight fire though...priest andretti still gets plays as well as all the e.p's he came out with...

Back
Top Bottom