THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by doyung9

To clarify the Fly Society issue...

He didn't leave anyone "behind" per se.

TK and all those dudes out in Cali were dudes he started messing with in the last few years. He still has his "crew" which consists of him, Young Roddy, and Trademark da Skydiver. If anything, those 3 made up the original "Fly Society" which was some %+!% he'd been saying since before he even started to mess with Terry like that.

Now, I'll be the first to say, I don't know how or what went down, but I'm gonna go ahead and say Terry, being the business man he is apparently, took the "Fly Society" name from Curren$y because Krew/Supra officially owns that now. I don't know what caused the fallout between them, and neither are talking so, take it for what it is.

What I can tell you is this:

- I wouldn't be surprised if Curren$y had never trademarked the "Fly Society" name, making it so easy for them to take. Dude isn't exactly a business genius from what I've seen or been told.

- He started that. Not Terry. Not anyone in California.

- If I had to guess, I'd bet Terry's style of "rapping" or rather his subject matter probably caused the rift. Spitta obviously considers himself a true hip-hop artist, whereas we all know what type of %+!!%*#@ Terry makes. I do know that Spitta was trying to get a deal for himself, Trademark, and Young Roddy as a Fly Society label back when he was meeting with labels the last 18 months or so. Maybe he didn't put the word in for Terry and them and that caused it, can't confirm, just an educated guess.
It all makes sense now. No wonder Spitta been saying JETS all the time.

Krew/Supra bought Fly Society from TK and thats kinda messed up how he just took it from Spitta even though Spitta started it but you gotta be on ya business.

AdobeCS4

pimp.gif
thanks homie

Forgot Jets Fool
00-curreny-jets_fool-hif.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Newer Pollution
02. Credit
03. We Go On (Feat. Trademark)
04. Crush On You Freestyle
05. Wave Race
06. Damier Doobies
07. Look At Them Hips
08. Word Play
09. Magic Show (Feat. Mistah F.A.B.)
10. Fly Society Intl. - Get Rich
11. AirPlane (Feat. Fly.Union)
12. Rapper Weed
13. Everywhere I Go
14. Star Power
15. Lambo Dreams
16. Rather Be With You
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1R3U3S7I

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by doyung9

To clarify the Fly Society issue...

He didn't leave anyone "behind" per se.

TK and all those dudes out in Cali were dudes he started messing with in the last few years. He still has his "crew" which consists of him, Young Roddy, and Trademark da Skydiver. If anything, those 3 made up the original "Fly Society" which was some %+!% he'd been saying since before he even started to mess with Terry like that.

Now, I'll be the first to say, I don't know how or what went down, but I'm gonna go ahead and say Terry, being the business man he is apparently, took the "Fly Society" name from Curren$y because Krew/Supra officially owns that now. I don't know what caused the fallout between them, and neither are talking so, take it for what it is.

What I can tell you is this:

- I wouldn't be surprised if Curren$y had never trademarked the "Fly Society" name, making it so easy for them to take. Dude isn't exactly a business genius from what I've seen or been told.

- He started that. Not Terry. Not anyone in California.

- If I had to guess, I'd bet Terry's style of "rapping" or rather his subject matter probably caused the rift. Spitta obviously considers himself a true hip-hop artist, whereas we all know what type of %+!!%*#@ Terry makes. I do know that Spitta was trying to get a deal for himself, Trademark, and Young Roddy as a Fly Society label back when he was meeting with labels the last 18 months or so. Maybe he didn't put the word in for Terry and them and that caused it, can't confirm, just an educated guess.
It all makes sense now. No wonder Spitta been saying JETS all the time.

Krew/Supra bought Fly Society from TK and thats kinda messed up how he just took it from Spitta even though Spitta started it but you gotta be on ya business.

Thanks for the clarification.

I've been wondering about this for a while now.

This single just........ istnt really..... doing it for me.

I doubt it will do anything for him either.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

me neither. cant even run it back to enjoy it

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

BUGGIN'!..................... Are You Not Hearing What Dude Is Spitting Over This Track?

Straight Up............
large_CrackSun.jpg

pimp.gif

If you want to talk about guys who jacked part of their steez from Spitta, add Wayne's name beside Terry's. Believe that. Not saying the Wayne we know now, just the version of Wayne that pushed him to the forefront. I've heard the story from more than one person, diff. angles but all the same end result.

Pilot Talk has a couple of surprise collabos. Not sure if they'll make the cut. I know there's one w/another famous weedhead
laugh.gif

I feel like Smokee Robinson dropped like 7 years ago.
laugh.gif
This Pilot Talk release date needs to hurry up and get here! Definitely need some new Spitta in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom