THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

the beats have stepped up (monsta beatz is GARBAGE) but dude needs somebody to do/write his hooks for him...

This is def his best album

This Ain't No Mixtape and The Jet Files were weak imo.

The revised version of Breakfast and Life Over the Scope
pimp.gif

Not sure if they better than the OG's but still
pimp.gif

Only thing I didn't like on this album was Snoop's verse on Seat Change.

Definitely wasn't needed.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, why they go back and change up Breakfast? That was the sole reason I was buying this album. Wack.

^the instrumentation and Mos adlibs to Breakfast make it that much better imo

i thought it was going to be more than 13 tracks? looks like im gonna hafta add more

14 Role Model
15 Scaling the Building w/ Wiz
16 Flying Iron w/Fiend
17 Executive Brass w/Fiend
18 Super High (Remix) w/Ross, Wiz
19 Nothing But Us w/Smoke Dza
20 No Wheaties w/Big Krit, Smoke Dza
21 So High w/French Montana
22 Ova 'N Out w/Trademark

now that looks about right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ski laced this album though..Audio Dope
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

the beats have stepped up (monsta beatz is GARBAGE) but dude needs somebody to do/write his hooks for him...
laugh.gif
I have never understood these wannabe never-been super struggling artists critiquing someone's music who is actually successful with it....

Album is tightttttt...shout out to agthekid n trapmuzik...only dudes I know besides me who've been ridin w/ curren$y for a minute...most artist give up but this n' worked his @%# off and achieved his goal..hopefully he can sell 100k

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

laugh.gif
I have never understood these wannabe never-been super struggling artists critiquing someone's music who is actually successful with it....
i never understood these regular *+% people who dont make music or know anything about music critiquing it...

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Album is tightttttt...shout out to agthekid n trapmuzik...only dudes I know besides me who've been ridin w/ curren$y for a minute...most artist give up but this n' worked his @%# off and achieved his goal..hopefully he can sell 100k
pimp.gif

hopefully he can get that much after a while. I'm kinda disappointed in it so i'm on the fence about coppin. I might just do it anyway since its his first physical copy of an album... Been waitin on one of those since like '06 when Where The Cash At dropped

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This is def his best album

This Ain't No Mixtape and The Jet Files were weak imo.

The revised version of Breakfast and Life Over the Scope
pimp.gif

Not sure if they better than the OG's but still
pimp.gif

Only thing I didn't like on this album was Snoop's verse on Seat Change.

Definitely wasn't needed.
357ld6x.gif

The album is dope as far as cohesiveness goes. He def has his own mood and sound on this.
All the features kill it for me tho. There's a few beats I just wanna hear him on alone.
Had to go back and add all the other songs he left off, idk y, but those are just as smooth as anything else on there.

U would think Wiz would handle that for him, but most of the hooks fit his songs.

never really got into curren$y.

dudes music is for people who
pimp.gif

but if you dont blaze, then its pretty much boring.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

pimp.gif

I have to disagree with you on that statement...thats like saying I should only listen to Rick Ross if I got a Maybach or if I sold drugs. I dont smoke, but I listen to Curren$y mixtapes 

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

Originally Posted by GaryOak

pimp.gif

I have to disagree with you on that statement...thats like saying I should only listen to Rick Ross if I got a Maybach or if I sold drugs. I dont smoke, but I listen to Curren$y mixtapes 

Curren$y music is pretty boring if you think about it. Its really chill. Your Rick Ross thing is a topic.
Im talkin about a feelin.

Back
Top Bottom