THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Video is niiiice
pimp.gif

$pitta x Creative control is always appreciated, that his new whip too? looks nice 
pimp.gif

Has dude given a date yet for the tape? been busy studying for exams to keep up

Seriously, why is Curren$y just wreckin $$@ right now
30t6p3b.gif

...Wasn't right what he did to that Krit joint.

Was jammin some old Camp Lo and got the thinking...Spitta needs to revisit some of Ski's olde productions. Imagine Spitta on "Coolie High"

Agreed?

The Vid just goes so smooth with the beat....Before the vid came out, I knew it would be a joint to play after that fresh car rinse
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Was jammin some old Camp Lo and got the thinking...Spitta needs to revisit some of Ski's olde productions. Imagine Spitta on "Coolie High"

Agreed?

Absolutely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Agreed?

Absolutely
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He already did it on his Independence Day mixtape search "Raps & Hustles" dude does it justice
pimp.gif

Not gonna lie I actually heard spitta's version first before I heard the OG

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Agreed?

Absolutely
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He already did it on his Independence Day mixtape search "Raps & Hustles" dude does it justice
pimp.gif

You sure? Was never a big fan of "Independence Day" tape, guess I'll give it another listen

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Agreed?

Absolutely
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You sure? Was never a big fan of "Independence Day" tape, guess I'll give it another listen
damn son independence day is arguably his best mixtape in my eyes

he spitting flames on that tape especially airplane. my man made me forgot that was famlay beat
laugh.gif

oh i finally seen spitta's micheal knight on mtv jams. it was super early in the am though

just finished listening to PT2... wow, it was SOOOO much better than the first one, Spitta finally realized no one wants to listen to those wack @@% beats.

this is gonna get play for a while. Airborne Aquarium, Michael Knight, Montreux, Famous, Real Estates, Hold On
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom