THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Spitta is my guy but I'm tired of all these slow beats. Hopefully he'll switch it up with Weekend at Burnies

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Am I trippin or did MCC drop already?
nerd.gif

But he did most of PT1 & 2
Ski Beatz handled the majority of the PT series.  Monsta produced This Aint No Mixtape

Who produced #Jetsgo?

aint monsta beatz like 3 people? and yea they kinda ummm suck... famous is the only good beat i heard from them...

As usual....your ignorance shows w/ another uneducated statement.
Jets Son x Blown Away x Famous X Jets @ Your Neck >>>>>> Your whole career.

Don't get me wrong, there not the best artist but damn ppl. Give respect where it's due.

4 songs?!
laugh.gif
now i just gotta praise them cuz they made 4 good beats?! u rap fans kill me man

aint monsta beatz like 3 people? and yea they kinda ummm suck... famous is the only good beat i heard from them...

Don't get me wrong, there not the best artist but damn ppl. Give respect where it's due.

4 songs?!
laugh.gif
now i just gotta praise them cuz they made 4 good beats?! u rap fans kill me man
Monsta Beatz should get props off the FAMOUS instrumental alone. They murked that %%+@ straight up. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

anyone know if they're selling t-shirts at the jet life tour stops?

i'm seeing him in boston. debating ordering a t-shirt off dd172 or waiting to see if they have em there.

when i saw him at toad's place in CT they only had venue merch

Just started giving dude a spin. Downloaded Covert Coup and Fin... Can someone put me on his other tapes, preferably listed from best to mehhh.

4 songs?!
laugh.gif

C'mon son, do I really need to post there whole catalog of work to prove my point? Nobody said you had to praise them...just give respect where it's due.
Those 4 beats are a huge part of songs that are better than ANYTHING I've ever heard put out on your end. I rather bump there instrumentals all day then listen to your mixtape honestly. 
laugh.gif

4 songs?!
laugh.gif

C'mon son, do I really need to post there whole catalog of work to prove my point? Nobody said you had to praise them...just give respect where it's due.
Those 4 beats are a huge part of songs that are better than ANYTHING I've ever heard put out on your end. I rather bump there instrumentals all day then listen to your mixtape honestly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u just a stan

4 songs?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u just a stan

If you notice we're in a Curren$y thread but our conversation is about Monsta beatz in which I already stated they can't rap, just make good beats.
A. Go read a book and expand your vocabulary an learn what a stan is.

B. Just stop going back and forth w/ me or you will continue to get stumped, you hate on rappers like your Jeezy when really... you're no hotter than "Riff Raff" right now.

Sad, but true.
laugh.gif

Anyone know what the policy for his tour has been concerning cameras at the show? My boy is trying to get some pictures and potential interview for his website.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Anyone know what the policy for his tour has been concerning cameras at the show? My boy is trying to get some pictures and potential interview for his website.

Nawww, camera's wouldn't be a problem....getting an interview will definitely be the issue.
eek.gif
 that Chi Town show was stupid, Wiz and Gibbs? Talk about getting your money's worth.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom