THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

^^ word? i didn't even see a hoody.. scooped up this t-shirt though. they had some other cool shirts too.
33jprg5.jpg

Originally Posted by laflech44

^^ word? i didn't even see a hoody.. scooped up this t-shirt though. they had some other cool shirts too.
Yeah man I got that exact t-shirt in the hoodie form 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Copping Spitta and Sean's albums on the 28th
pimp.gif

Me too! Caught him at Fortune in Vancouver a bit ago and he was off the hook. Actually bumped into him at Livestock that day too which was dope!! Here's a picture they got of him at the shop:
Currensyweb.jpg

I feel sure sometimes when spitta gets stupid high he goes on currensyspitta.com and plays the JETS airplane game

Not listening to any of the leaks off WAB or Finally Famous....I don't expect to be listening to much outside of those 2 albums for a while after. 
Both of em take so much pride in there work, I know they're gonna come thru w/ the heat rock.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by JRodski

went to the baltimore show...

it was cool if ur a fan, but i was there for somethin to do. i aint feelin any of them "jet" dudes

i just remember thinkin "all these guys are rappin about is weed"

the only tape i have of currensys is covert coupe (b/c of ALC of course) and i was hopin he would perform a couple joints from it but he only did one song. not even a song just a verse.

this was also the first time i have seen this jet hand sign. ya kno, the pinky thumb thingy... needless to say i thought it was soooooooo corny. "get ya jets in the air"..... smh.....

you kiddies can have this foolishness. im on the outside lookin in with this wave as well...

yeah, yeah, yeah, ima "hater" ikno ikno......

niketalk

got em again
laugh.gif

im salty as hell that i missed that bmore show ,i live like ten minutes away from bourbon st.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

orlando show 2moro 
nerd.gif

man i was tryna go but my boys are a bunch of crabs :smh:
tell me how it is tho

show was on point... kinda mad they searched and took an 1/8 off me tho 
30t6p3b.gif
rofl sounds like a $pitta concert, i kno other dudes was cheifin in there tho...

man i was tryna go but my boys are a bunch of crabs :smh:
tell me how it is tho

show was on point... kinda mad they searched and took an 1/8 off me tho 
30t6p3b.gif
rofl sounds like a $pitta concert, i kno other dudes was cheifin in there tho...
hell yea... but a good chunk of ppl was sayin they got theirs taken 2 but a last min blunt got rolled up while we was in there and 1 was burned b4 we got 2 tha show so it was still str8 all nd all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom